Thread: How Much Is To Much?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Much Is To Much?

When it comes to members area content and price points, how much would you say is to much for a new member joining a site that has been online for a few years with regular weekly or daily updates?

Ive seen some sites that literally give away as much as they can in their members areas when someone joins for a month, or even a 3 day trial, do you think the business model of letting new members get access to everything your old members have had access to while they have been paying for months (years sometimes) is a 'fair' business model?

Regards,

Lee

if it works, sure. some programs have very good luck with unlimited trials where others don't.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    if it works, sure. some programs have very good luck with unlimited trials where others don't.
    Well its not so much retention im talking about, more about fairness to consumers.

For example, if *I* subscribed to the New York Times today, they dont automatically send me a copy of all their past editions.... I only get the most recent ones delivered.

Regards,

Lee

getting a member to rebill is WAY WAY WAY less costly than getting a new member to join, so why not give them as much as possible to encourage them to rebill longer? We have massive members areas, all members get access to their own collection of niche content plus free access to a mega site plus free access to 6 bonus sites plus of course all the plugins, giving them easily over 2000 full videos and over 100,000 pics.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    getting a member to rebill is WAY WAY WAY less costly than getting a new member to join
    You know, i hear people saying that all the time and if you actually think about it for a second, it actually ISNT.

In order to keep a member rebilling.. As you mentioned, you need to give them access to a lot of content.. To many this means having to shoot new exclusive content updates every week... At what, maybe $300 a pop?

How much does it cost to get a member to join a site? If a program owner is using revshare, about $15.

So.. You have a choice between keeping a member rebilling at $300+ a week, or, getting as many new joins at $15 each that you can... If using affiliates... Of course on in-house traffic generating new members costs way less than $15.

Regards,

Lee