Thread: GoDaddy Discount Question...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

GoDaddy Discount Question...

Have any of you folks ever registered bulk domains via GoDaddy and been able to get the price lower than their published price points on the site?

In a week or two im going to need to register close to 700 new domain names for some upcoming projects and i was wondering if anyone knew whether i could actually call up GoDaddy and get them for like $5 or $6 per domain instead of $6.95 if i actually call and 'speak' to them before placing my order?

$5033 is what it would cost using my standard $7.19 registration code.

$4200 is what im hoping to spend if i can.

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i am not certtain but i think if you ask to get an account manager to handle your domain names at godaddy that they might be able to help you get them cheaper

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Have any of you folks ever registered bulk domains via GoDaddy and been able to get the price lower than their published price points on the site?

In a week or two im going to need to register close to 700 new domain names for some upcoming projects and i was wondering if anyone knew whether i could actually call up GoDaddy and get them for like $5 or $6 per domain instead of $6.95 if i actually call and 'speak' to them before placing my order?

$5033 is what it would cost using my standard $7.19 registration code.

$4200 is what im hoping to spend if i can.

Regards,

Lee
    Lee, are you an affiliate of Godaddy?

If not, and if you use my code, I would be willing to pay you the entire commission I get. I am in the process of setting up a rewards shopping website where I give back a significant amount back to the surfer, so let me know if interested. I would like to set up a special ref code (not mandatory).
    I don't recall what the product was last time, but I got about 20%. (commission varies by product) Let me know if interested.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I might actually take you up on that offer, im waiting on a call from an account rep at GoDaddy first to see if i can get the price below $5 before i commit though

Regards,

Lee

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Sounds like two good ideas.

Personally, I have gotten discounts from godaddy over the phone. The sales guys are happy to help established customers or customers doing business in bulk.

Not sure if you HAVE to use godaddy for some reason. Patti has mentioned on another forum that she has registered domains cheaper than godaddy someplace else. Unfortunately, I don't remember where she did it and am too lazy to hunt for the post.

I like godaddy's service and am willing to pay a little more BUT I have no intention of ever spending thousands of dollars there in a single transaction. Sounds like a nightmare to me.

With over 400 domains in a package I found that it was cheaper to buy the pro reseller package at godaddy and set the buy $ to the same as what godaddy gave me the names for so I reg'd the name through myself.

Then as a sideline I have the reseller domain set up so if a surfer happens by ...

itchy||@||gaytronix.com

Itchy can you tell me more about this setup?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/wwd_landing.asp?ci=9057 seams thay have added a new one now too.

The best thing is to call the guy I got a way better deal talking to the guy when I bought a 3 year package at one time
    Hurry! Talk to your personal Reseller Consultant today!
    (480) 505-8857
    Ask for Nick

Then I set up www.cashter.com and just go there and buy domains.
    I can set up a code but i just buy at the set rate and when the check comes its like a bonus

But it pays for the reseller every year just reging my own names through myself
    so if you were going to do more then 400 names it would save you more money
    and then if you push your reseller site you make money let them reg cheap and then nail them on renewals kidding

itchy||@||gaytronix.com