Thread: Visa Requirements...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Visa Requirements...

How comes we still have not actually seen published Visa regulations when it comes to adult transactions, you would have thought that after this many years of the 'new' Visa regulations being in effect they would have actually made their way on to the net by now.

I mean Visa must have better security than the US government does, government stuff is always being 'leaked' LOL

Regards,

Lee

Monopolies, cartels and the mofia don't usually have written rutes as they've pretty much always done what they've pleased.

Let's not forget the fine print where it says they can change the terms at any time anyway :x
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I like cocks better than you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    How comes we still have not actually seen published Visa regulations when it comes to adult transactions, you would have thought that after this many years of the 'new' Visa regulations being in effect they would have actually made their way on to the net by now.
    The only place I have ever seen anything in print is from Epoch. They have it on a web page. And there were 2 things on the list that did not make any sense what so ever. I can't recall the exact terms used.
    One of them was, "No x-rated images in a non-members area and must have a disclosure page with terms of entry stating the enterer must be 18 or older." :bs:
    That was never followed. Obviously.

I think this would be something to at least look into. Maybe CCBill or someone can offer this material. I'm sure they would have to have it available for policy review.

IDK.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm pretty sure I have seen the Visa regulations. I remember looking them up somewhere some time ago, perhaps when Maxpower was whining about why CCBill wouldn't approve his site that, between the text and the images, totally looked like a CP site.