Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest Harry Potter Movie

Latest Harry Potter Movie

Is anyone planning on hitting a theatre on Wednesday when the new Harry Potter movie "Half Blood Prince" releases?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You mean Harry Pothead...

The19 year-old, who plays Hogwarts bully Vincent Crabbe, will appear in court later this month accused of growing ten cannabis plants.

He was first arrested in April after cops stopped his Audi car in Westminster, central London, and allegedly found eight bags of the Class B drug.

The actor, who has appeared as a tubby villain in all six of the smash hit Harry Potter films, and a 19-year-old friend were taken to a nearby police station.

After questioning, a team of officers raided his mother's three-storey home in Camden, north London, several hours later.

It is alleged further drugs were found at the home.

Waylett was bailed by police until Tuesday when he found out he would be charged.

A Metropolitan police spokeswoman said: "Jamie Waylett is due to appear at City of Westminster magistrates court later this month.

"He is charged with producing a Class B drug, namely ten plants of cannabis."

Police allegedly seized at least 10 mature cannabis plants valued at about £2,000, which were growing alongside the young star's DJ equipment and a games console.

According to Home Office guidelines, the maximum punishment for cannabis production is 14 years in jail.

Those found guilty of possession of the class B drug can face up to five years.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/h...-cannabis.html

Regards,

Lee

I'm not gay; I'm British! SluggerJ's Avatar
    Yep, going to see it on Wednesday sometime.

Hope it's better than the last one.

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    I'll be waiting a few weeks for the theater crowds to die down.
    It would have been better (for me) if they released this when the kids were still in school. I would have gone to an early show and avoided the stress of seeing a movie in a theater full of children.

Quote Originally Posted by PUMPaul View Post
    I'll be waiting a few weeks for the theater crowds to die down. It would have been better (for me) if they released this when the kids were still in school. I would have gone to an early show and avoided the stress of seeing a movie in a theater full of children.
    Yea, I've been trying to figure out the best time/day of week to avoid a lot of kids in attendance as well.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    going to wait for the blue-ray

We'll see it on Thursday.

After seeing Daniel Radcliffe's hairy flopping penis in Equus, and his great interview on The Actors Studio with stubble and all, I'm seeing him as a young man now , not a wizardly fantastical kid... so it will be a different experience watching Harry Potter now.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    maybe they will have a harry college years?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Tell me why I should go see this movie?

The books ended 2 years ago, the book for this movie maybe 4 years ago...? We know all the outcomes.

The movie is 9 months past due (let alone the time since its' book), the good Harry Potter flicks were Christmas movies (Holiday vacation snow scenes and the metaphor of the baby sent to save the world), and now everyone except the Owl is dying off.

The only thing good about the last movie was its metaphor for the Bush/Cheney Administration.

The best film was Goblet of Fire, first for the hot Russian, and second for Robert Pattison.

The blond kid who plays Malfoy says he'd do naked work as Radcliffe has done, but I suspect that's another European short story...

How long have you been gay?
    I think I will wait until the crowds thin out.
    StudPay
    support@studpay.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    first for the hot Russian
    I didnt find her that hot to be honest :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

my honey saw it and he didn't like it, Im not sure he was doing the jewish wine at the time about his car

So has anyone seen this yet? I'm considering tomorrow or Monday for the big screen event.

I don't go out anymore to view movies. I'll wait forever for a dvd to come out
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove: