Thread: how do you track your domain names

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how do you track your domain names

if you have a lot of domain names how do you keep track of when they were registered are going to expire where they ar ehosted and all that stuff?

i only have a small amount of names now but i think once i can make more money it will be good to buy some more to use and i think it can be confusing to keep track of them all so do you use the registrar emails they send or something else to track there information

I like cocks better than you!
    A good ol' database file.

Each column is sorted by WHAT the domain is used for.

Column A - Unused Domains
    Column B - Affiliate DVD Stores
    Column C - Promo Sites
    etc.

It's great.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im actually getting a script written right now that will keep track of this for me.

Basically, ill never have to login to a registrar again, to buy new domains or keep track of them, everything will be done via this script.

It started off as a script to help me find new domain names that were available to register, then it just evolved from there, by the time it is finished ill be able to search based on keywords, register with one click, point to a nameserver and even park them all from one admin interface.

Then when a domain is coming up for renewal, it will mail me 30 days, 14 days, 7 days, 3 days and 1 day before it expires and also 3,7,14 days after it expires during the redemption period in case i actually do want to renew the name.

Regards,

Lee