Thread: I Think CCBill Is Trying To Drive Me Crazy...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Think CCBill Is Trying To Drive Me Crazy...

I keep getting 'locked out' of the WebAdmin area because they make me change my password every few months and i typically only use 2 or 3 passwords, with different letter and numerical combinations.

Well this last time it asked me to change my password i was unable to use one of the 3 that i typiucally use because they have been used previously so now, i have to think up another password for WebAdmin, one that i have never used before and every time i try to login, i keep putting in the wrong pass, getting me locked out.

I really dont see why we need to update the WebAdmin password so often, i understand it is for security reasons but really, not allowing a password that has been used previously to be used is, imho, stupid.

I dont know of anyone who uses a totally unique password for every single one of their logins.

Would be nice to be able to use a password of my choosing... That i am actually able to remember... If i cant remember the password, im sure as hell nobody else is going to be able to $0.02

Regards,

Lee

I like cocks better than you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I keep getting 'locked out' of the WebAdmin area because they make me change my password every few months and i typically only use 2 or 3 passwords, with different letter and numerical combinations.
    I can't stand this either.

Not to mention their support dept. has really gone down hill. We were impressed with CCBill's growth and new changes. But truthfully, the impression isn't there much anymore.

They do have some good support staff. Maybe 1 or 2. But, it's almost like you feel like wtf when more than one support tech says, "I Don't know, can I place you on a brief hold to find out?" That drives me nuts.

I suggest if anyone needs help with Client Support related issues to contact either Gary Jackson or Paul Kluzak.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Call after 10PM Pacific time.

Their night crew is much smaller and everyone I've ever run into is exceptionally knowledgeable. The day crew is much more uneven; there are some great people and some really not-very-knowledgable ones.

To be fair, there is an insane amount of info to keep track of, so I don't really fault them, but when I call in, it's usually something I couldn't figure out myself and it is annoying to get somebody that seems to know little more than I do.

Professional pervert
    I stumbled across their "new affiliate area" site yesterday and logged in. I was disappointed to see inside that it was the exactly same affiliate area as the old one, only done in a slicker style. The controls and options and the overall usability is exactly the same.

Then I discovered that I could no longer enter the "regular" affiliate area, as it says it has converted my account to the new system. But then the new system refused to accept my password so it locked me out. Now I can't even get the page with the new system to load.

I'm hoping CCBill is just having a bad day. But they're seriously annoying me right now. How a company so big can let their affiliate software rot for so many years is beyond me. Their lack of interest in developing it is even beyond Microsoft's "we won the browser war, let's do nothing from now on" approach to Internet Explore 6. Now IE is making up less than 50% of the browser market, with a huge chunk of their market share still stuck on IE6.

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

Help I'm Lost!!
    I signed up for a couple ccbill sites I hated the interface give me the old days where i have a simple log in and grab codes and need and move on.

I accidentally opened a 2nd ccbill acct with one affiliate because i thought i had to log in again like before

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    That is so funny!! My bf and I were at a restaurant THIS afternoon, on his laptop and the same thing happened. We were locked out of CCBILL because of a password change and wondered why they were so annoygly consistant with that. And then we started to talk about how their navigation and interface in their webadmin wasnt really the more convivial. And we wondered if we should switch to their new WMS. I'll have to ask them because I'm not quite sure to understand of the benefits right now. But, otherwise, they pay on time and never had any problem for that part so I cherish them for that!
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I actually like the CCBill interface, been using it for so long i actually know where everything is located, im dreading the change en mass to the new WMS systems because it will mean having to learn where everything is again LOL

Regards,

Lee