Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internext Florida

I'm not gay; I'm British! topbuckspaul's Avatar

WTF? Internext Florida

Anyone going?

TopBucks will be there and we would love the chance to meet with you to discuss optimizing your mobile traffic.

Hit me up if you are attending.
    TopBucks | PlugInFeeds | Pink Visual | Male Spectrum
    ICQ# 461036262
    paull@topbucks.com

Help I'm Lost!!
    Quote Originally Posted by topbuckspaul View Post
    Anyone going?

TopBucks will be there and we would love the chance to meet with you to discuss optimizing your mobile traffic.

Hit me up if you are attending.
    Hey Paul long time no see I'll be there

How long have you been gay?
    I wish I was but not this year.
    StudPay
    support@studpay.com

I'd love to be there, but with the expense of these shows and the bloated hotel rates, we just can't afford it. I also checked the site and the events schedule seems VERY slim this year, or is that just my imagination?
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    We wont be there, personally the Florida show is the least productive of them all for us, that being said we havent been in almost 5yrs so it may have changed but based on feedback on a variety of boards over the last 5yrs, it looks like all we missed out on was spending upwards of $5k to attend a show a few hundred miles from us.

Regards,

Lee

probably not...shows just don't do it for me, I would rather drop that $5,000 or so that it costs me to attend into something more productive.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I have to agree, there's no comparing the Internext floor show to the experience of something like the Gay Phoenix Forum a couple years back.

I'd love to see that Gay Phoenix Forum revived, btw, for anyone listening!

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I have to agree, there's no comparing the Internext floor show to the experience of something like the Gay Phoenix Forum a couple years back.

I'd love to see that Gay Phoenix Forum revived, btw, for anyone listening!
    Phoenix Forum is an awesome show, def one of my favorite shows.
    ICQ# 461036262
    paull@topbucks.com

Now that it is less than a week away - here's a BUMP to see who's going?

(I've actually been pleasantly surprised at the number of new sites that have told me they are going...)
    Gary
    CCBill

I like cocks better than you!
    We will be there. I seriously doubt we'll pay a visit to TopBucks since they skim stats.

It would be delightful however to meet with CCBill. Also, while we are there we will be filming to recup some of the expenses.

This will be our first show since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    We will be there. I seriously doubt we'll pay a visit to TopBucks since they skim stats.

It would be delightful however to meet with CCBill. Also, while we are there we will be filming to recup some of the expenses.

This will be our first show since 2005.
    Derek,

Why do you think we skim? It sounds like you may have had a bad experience with TopBucks and there could be a misunderstanding. Please contact me by any of the means below and I am positive we can work it out.
    ICQ# 461036262
    paull@topbucks.com

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    found this thread very interesting as i've noticed an odd trend in my ratios that indicate a possible skim.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymoviesblog View Post
    found this thread very interesting as i've noticed an odd trend in my ratios that indicate a possible skim.

Hi GayMoviesblog,

I can assure you there is no skimming going on. Hit me up with your contact info and account info and we will look in to any issues you may be having.
    ICQ# 461036262
    paull@topbucks.com

Quote Originally Posted by gaymoviesblog View Post
    I was at a show in 2004. The owner of TopBucks was there, there were 3 of us standing in a corner talking to him about where to send traffic. He said, "You start sending traffic to anyone and everyone you can, whoever pays you the most is where you send it." The conversation overturned to "skimming and shading of stats." He said, "Everyone skims stats, you send your traffic to who pays you more. That's the only way you can stay afloat." Fuck, I can't remember the guys name. He's short, I'm wanting to say Pacific Islander. I am pretty sure his name is Don.

We caught them on several occasions skimming stats on their VOD Product Yappo. We purchased transactions through 4 anonymous credit cards. - Credit cards that did not show our name or be matched with our address.
    We did this through the white label site they set up for us. About 2,000 minutes were viewed on our movies. Movies that had minimal minutes. On one movie, 110 minutes were used on it. The movie showed it only earned 61 minutes.
    The whitelabel only credited 1/4 of what it should have.

I also find it very funny that no one of TopBucks ever replied to that thread backing up the accusations that I made against them.

Shortly after we overturned our evidence to Top Bucks, our affiliate rep was terminated. We waited some time and then sent the studio evidence to them... Our studio rep was terminated.

Never once has anyone from TopBucks, Yappo, or any other Pink Visual entity has came forward with any explanations, not an I'm sorry, not even a word about it. That's what infuriates me so much about their practices.

They may not skim now, or at least for now because the truth is starting to seap out about them. Not just from us, but others.

This is the exact reason we do not trust NATS programs. The Nats software allows you to "shade" affiliate stats. Some use it, very select do not. Remember, your in business for yourself and to make a living for you. Many in this industry are heartless... as you can see.