Thread: Anyone missing payments from Helix Cash?

Professional pervert

Anyone missing payments from Helix Cash?

Does anyone work with Helix Cash? Their last payment to us was in mid-May, and they have missed several payments to us since that time. I caught the issue a few days ago.

I'm still trying to get someone to respond to my concerns regarding the holdup, but wanted to ask if anyone else has noticed a holdup in their payments from Helix Cash as well. It's never a good sign when it's an across-the-board payment problem for an affiliate company.

Thanks,

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

I like cocks better than you!
    This is the exact reason why we do not promote any sites that do not use CCBill for affiliate programs unless we know them. Call us eliminating possible revenue, I call us safe and don't have to worry about late payments or "lost" checks. It's 100% hassle free.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GayGeek View Post
    Does anyone work with Helix Cash? Their last payment to us was in mid-May, and they have missed several payments to us since that time. I caught the issue a few days ago.

I'm still trying to get someone to respond to my concerns regarding the holdup, but wanted to ask if anyone else has noticed a holdup in their payments from Helix Cash as well. It's never a good sign when it's an across-the-board payment problem for an affiliate company.

Thanks,

--Aaron
    Its an ongoing issue with them IMO. I have had this problem from them as well. It seems that they do get payments out, each pay period they just seem to take longer and longer.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Didnt they have payment issues 3 or so months ago also?

Regards,

Lee