Thread: The Atlanta Forum

How long have you been gay?

The Atlanta Forum

Atlanta, Georgia – July 15, 2008 -- Organizers of The Atlanta Forum today announced that the rooms at the official show hotel, W – Perimeter Center, will go on sale this Monday, July 20th, at exactly 2pm EST (11am PST). Organizers say that the show hotel is expected to sell out this year.

“We are expecting the rooms in the show hotel to sell out this year as we came close to selling out last year”, Tony Morgan, CEO of The Atlanta Forum, LLC, said. “Based on the amount of calls we are already getting, the number of sponsors that are lining up, and the amount of business done by the attendees of last years inaugural show, we are anticipating a record attendance in a time when trade shows are in steep decline in the industry." When asked about overflow hotels, Morgan added "we are going to concentrate on our core market of those companies and individuals who are serious about making money in this business and who will make their reservations in time to get into the show hotel. Once these rooms are gone any attendees that want to join will be on their own in finding their own accommodations and transportation to and from the show hotel."

To make registration easy, The W has set up a private web site for attendees of The Atlanta Forum to register online without having to deal with busy phones lines and over-worked reservationists. The link will be posted to The Atlanta Forum web site immediately when the room block is opened. There will also be a phone number posted for The W World Wide Reservations for those that would rather register over the phone.

The Atlanta Forum, a sister show to the infamous Phoenix Forum, will be held September 10-12, 2009 at The W Hotel, Perimeter Center, in Atlanta, Georgia. The show promises to be the most business focused show on the calendar with more educational choices, more networking opportunities, and more chances to do business coupled with true southern charm and hospitality only found in the South. For more information on rooms, attendance or sponsorships visit http://www.theatlantaforum.com

Hope to see everyone there!!

Sean
    Sean
    NationalNet/sean.aversano@nationalnet.com
    ICQ 395 096 877

Help I'm Lost!!
    Yaaay a show out here makes me glad i moved here

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Its actually looking more and more like we'll be attending this show, the best thing is, on the 13th my Sister gets to Daytona and i was really worried i wouldnt be able to make the show because originally she was planning on getting here sooner

Regards,

Lee

i heard only good things about last years Atlanta forum, good to see that its back!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    I am looking forward to seeing you both there! Should be a great show!
    Sean
    NationalNet/sean.aversano@nationalnet.com
    ICQ 395 096 877

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i wont be able to go can not afford to yet but maybe next year

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    i wont be able to go can not afford to yet but maybe next year
    Yea, I hear that ... no shows on my schedule this year either.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    why are they never in nyc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on new york city is where its at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!