Thread: What Exactly Makes a Site HiDef?

What Exactly Makes a Site HiDef?

Is it the bit rate, player size ... something else?

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    hi-def to me is "high-def" equipment , I still seperate the two when refering to pictures I say "high resolution" and for video I say "high definition"

jim

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I doubt many surfers will actually get a true 'HD' experience unless that already have a HD monitor and im betting that most dont... Not until they start coming packaged with new machines at least.

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    I think it's still pretty unclear on a customer point of view when sites are mentionning HD. It could be shot in HD. It could be actual a file that has the bit rate and dimension of a HD file. But I like the distinction you made with pictures being High Resolution and videos behing High Definition.
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    resolution and definition are pretty much the same thing just words applied to different things , but you know how the public always wants something "new & improved"

hi - res pictures

hi - def video

hi - time you joined! (act now and recieve a free aloha obama bobble-head!)

jim

hi definition videos. any video over standard size is technically high definition, but something around 1280x720 has a lot of impact and really delivers when it's 2.5 Mbps or better. a really low HD video - i just saw the first one i've ever seen in a paysite a few minutes ago - doesn't count. really big low quality videos aren't going to make anyone want to watch more than one.