This is a great domain name, hosting account and has many features available.

When I first got into this business one of my first intentions was to build a fabulous website and then sell it.

I think I accomplished this in Creamxtreme.

For some of the major SE's we have captured the keyword "extreme Sex". We have our own wonderful group of submitters. And you can bring your own.

Not listed with all the major adult webmaster resource sites - here you can gain recognition and more submitters.

Many of our link partners are still valuable, but probably would need adjustments. Go out and get more link partners and optimize this site for better money making performance.

Currently there are an average of 618 uniques per day and approximately anywhere from 800 to 2100 hits a day.

Start asking price is around $2300 dollars. The site is valued around $4600. What the income on this site is, is not
really known. Due to the fact that I send traffic to the same sponsors acrossed a broad range of websites. However, you can rest assured that it is a money generator.

Many of you are better at this than I am so I am sure you can optimize this site and bring in more traffic and money than I can. Half the viewers are from the U.S.-40%, Canada-4.7%, U.K.-4.1% and France-2.7%. Build upon this and increase earnings.

Any questions I am avaiable to answer them daily.

Nick