Thread: how many sites on a domain please

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how many sites on a domain please

i am using my main domain name at the moment to put my sites and gallerys on but i wanted to know if you think i should stop using a domain after putting a set amount of free site and gallerys on it or like im worried if i let the domain name expire by mistake or it gets stolen or something that i will loose all of my works do you think i should spread about my sites that i am building or keep putting them on one domain name or not?

the most obvious solution is to NOT let your domain name expire! When I was doing freesites, I usually used about 5 domains to provide a bit more variety and seo effectiveness, and each of these domains had different sales methods on the main index page just to try to mix it up a bit.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I personally like using some domain name diversity, but using one domain can be just as effective. I don't think there's a maximum amount of freesites you can build on one domain, other than using up all of you hosted gig space and needing to expand to the next package deal!

If you're really afraid of forgetting to renew, then you could always have a charge card on file with your registrar and check the domain to be renewed automatically and not manually.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    as many as you can get! Im really cheap must be because im jewish