Thread: do not many work at the weekend here

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

do not many work at the weekend here

it always seems a lot quieter at the weekend on gww is that because not many are working over the weekends?

i try to keep my weekend work to a minimum, but after working for myself for so long days of the week/weekend blur and sometimes I will take my weekend on Wednesday or Thursday.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    With a regualar full time day job to pay the bills, most of my "adult" work gets done on the weekends.

Hope to someday change that around but for now...

Most days of the week are a blur for me too. But lately a lot of the larger adult industry companies do have a 9-5 Mon - thru - Fri type schedule, keeping only a small ghost crew on to handle emergencies.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    it seems like I work none stop, weekends just anther two days of full work in adult

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Weekend or not, it doesn't make much a difference to me. In fact I prefer to work on weekends and take a day or two off during the week. My favorite pastimes are mostly outdoor stuff, so it's far more relaxing during the weeks when not so much folk is out and about. Sometimes I only realize that it's weekend when the stores are closed on Sundays over here.