Thread: how to know if a sponsor is trusted or not

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

how to know if a sponsor is trusted or not

is the only way to know of if a sponsor is trusted or not is to ask about it on the boards or is there a site or something that can review affiliate programs somewhere?

asking on forums and searching for past history on forums is prolly the best way to check a sponsor.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Yea, pretty much what Luke says, ask around or do some board searches. I considered putting up an affiliate review site, but the fallout and back biting would probably stress me right into another heart attack!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Yep, to ask on boards is probably the best way. Of course, you can always try the sponsor yourself
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

one thing to add....don't be afraid to try new sponsors, different traffic converts differently from site to site, and you may end up finding a real winning combo of your traffic with a relatively small / unknown / new paysite!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    one thing to add....don't be afraid to try new sponsors, different traffic converts differently from site to site, and you may end up finding a real winning combo of your traffic with a relatively small / unknown / new paysite!

That is definately good advice. Plus I'm noticing that a LOT of really good and honest programs just aren't putting their presence "out there", and I'm not sure why? No time to do board posts, or maybe afraid of getting run over by "the big boys" ?!

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    I like to get to know the owners real well

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You also shouldnt just post to find out about programs on one or two boards that you hang around on regularly, be sure to hit a wide range of boards, inlcuding some of the straight boards.

Regards,

Lee