Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: holiday destinations

holiday destinations

where you gonna go next? I just got back from a holiday in Hawaii and Canada, and am thinking maybe my next trip will be to Spain or Portugal. How about you?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    I went to Guatemala earlier this year. Saw the myan ruins in Tikal, hiked an active volcano Picaya, and spent a lot of time at the lakes Atitlan and the ocean. It was very nice.

Not as exciting but will be fun, I'm planning to spend Halloween in New Orleans with some friends in October and maybe a trip to Las Vegas or Florida in November.

wow that sounds like a great trip to Guatemala, I went to Peru for my birthday and did one of the ruins sites, but my partner & I ended up getting cholera. I still highly recommend Peru, the innovative fusion cuisine is amazing!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    well like always I have to go to Canada, I would love to go back to Colorado again aNd vist the state that god blessed, but it's canada or a devoice

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    maybe i can get the honey to go to thailand? but if I say that I can here why not my home country what do you have against it and bla bla bla bla la

I just want to go anywhere where I can spend a few days not typing on this machine
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

teaser
    it was so cool last april wheni went to see my man in canada, no cell hones, no computer but now and then, no phone rining, no buiness's calling saying there fire systems are in trouble, no boss's nothing it was awesome

:nobody:

i enjoyed seeing this every morning

Where exactly was that? It does look relaxing!

I've often thought of taking a trip to Alaska, or some places I think would be neat:
    Arkansas : Diamond State Mine
    spend the day digging in the dirt with the kids looking for diamonds
    Montana: Big Skies
    Anywhere I could do some digging for dino bones sounds exotic and a lot of hot fun.
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Now I never took you for the Indiana Jones type! I love watching all those excavations they do on the TV, especially anything about dinos!

id like to go to mars or the moon, maybe one day, and one day if i could win lotto it would be cool.
    after this contest some place that doesn't have inter net

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Now I never took you for the Indiana Jones type! I love watching all those excavations they do on the TV, especially anything about dinos!
    hahah what type did you think I was? I'm nosey!

Yes, I love archeology, but there really isn't much money in it to support the family, but I'd love to dig up a fossil or two that would be so fun!

and who wouldn't want to dig up a diamond at the state park? I also did some research and found fire opal mine in Nevada and some precious stone places down south you can pay and play all day...

Colorado Mine Tours

http://www.rockymountaintravel.net/g...mine-tours.htm

http://www.goldminetours.com/Home.html

Descend 1,000’

underground in Americas only vertical shaft gold mine tour. Experience the old west as it was for hard rock gold miners of,

“The World’s Greatest Gold Camp”,Cripple Creek Colorado.

Really get into Colorado on this one hour guided tour.

Vertically descend into a historic gold mine shaft 100 stories into the earth.

Witness the evolution of underground mining methods from 1891 to present day.

Experience the sights and sounds of air powered mining equipment.

View gold veins in their natural state.

Ride an air powered man trip train.

Receive, with your tour, a free gold ore specimen from the Mollie Kathleen!

An exciting adventure for all ages, join us for some fun and a great learning experience. For over 70 years the Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine has given visitors a look into Colorado’s mining history

I like this place Royal Peacock Mines Fire Opals!

Under millions of tons of rock and ash, one of the miracles of nature was taking place, transforming common silica into Fire Opal.

wasn't that a car opal? i crack myself up sometimes