your fav colour

mine is orange :luke:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    and second is neon green!

For sites, I like teals and tans and whites. For clothing, I go more for gray, black, or navy blues.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i love black on cloths, nothing like a black t-shirt and blue jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    i love black on cloths, nothing like a black t-shirt and blue jeans.
    yeah that conjures up a HOT image
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    or i used to have a hot cranburry read polo shirt and black blue jeans, back then I had a work out body and watch out, out for freash meat oool

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Not a real favorite colour, but I prefer a friendly tone of orange and light wood colours around me. In clothing I prefer some darker tone, mainly blue or black.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    I never heard of anyone say orange, and already two of us did. Was my favorite color in my teens, and then this guy I had a deep crush on all through highshool...super sexy guy but not gay...sigh. Anyway...he got an orange sports car and that just made it worse.

I always say blue, but as an artist really I like all kinds of colors and combinations. In color class, our prof. did this strange thing one day. He had us pick out the ugliest colors we could find among hundreds and hundreds of all kinds of colors. He said that for some reason what people pick tends to be the colors that you wear. Who knows. Can't remember if it was true for me, too long ago.

With dark eyes and hair, black, grey, formal colors look good on me as a rule, but it's too easy to get a closet full of dark, depressing clothes. So I like a soft, pale lime green, yellow is good sometimes, anything that looks good. Red, too. But wearing red actually makes me feel upset. So I try for a range, often wear khaki or light colored shorts right now and that's about it.