Thread: best techie buy

best techie buy

I think my best techie buy has been my 8GB memory stick + Roboform2Go, I keep my passwords secure and with me at all times and the memory stick has enough room for my very important docos too. The stick was $10 and the progeam was $39.95, so less than $50 all up!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Not sure if counts as a techie buy but I love my Acura. I bought it because of the tech stuff it came with.
    It has GPS, hands free blue tooth phone connection, XM radio, awesome sounding DVD and MP3 5.1 surround sound, voice control for radio, GPS, and climate control, a trip computer, and a address book all built in.

It drives real nice and keeps my ass warm in the winter too.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    I love my satellite radio for my car and mt personal walkman

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i left out the blue ray player! its the samsung 2550 that down loads movies from netflix so you never have to go to the store! it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by PUMPaul View Post
    Not sure if counts as a techie buy but I love my Acura. It drives real nice and keeps my ass warm in the winter too.
    Anything that keeps butts warm should qualify! LOL

I'm really excited about owning a TomTom GPS ... especially since it now recognizes my address as actually existing!! And my little voice lady doesn't get all flustered if I don't take the turn she suggests, but rather comes up with an alternative route.

how about a heated toliet seat

http://www.heatedtoiletseat.com/

just think of a leak of juice what an eyes opening thing

ok so I wasn't even thinking outside the computer box on this one, but since people are mentioning other things I must say I love my iPod!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

i was thinking maybe make a robot to take care of the blogs and I could sleep in for once? do i watch to much sci-fic

I don't buy much gadgets;( so I'm pretty useless in this thread I'll see my way out...:nobody:
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

i love none sexual toys, yes the more toys you have the happer you are, and radio shock when you need bats

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    i love none sexual toys, yes the more toys you have the happer you are, and radio shock when you need bats
    I get all my batteries at the dollar store. My kids go thru them so quickly!:wtf:
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    i was thinking maybe make a robot to take care of the blogs and I could sleep in for once? do i watch to much sci-fic
    I know I'd vote for a clone or two that knows as much (or more) about all this stuff!!