Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the bitch thread

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

the bitch thread

I’ve wanted to do this for a long time, just a thread where people can bitch about anything! Since my honey doesn’t seem to always get it, my friends don’t know anything about this business, and the day job.

so start bitch people let the stress out

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    id love to bich about my day boss, god what an asshole! how he stays in business is above me!!!!

Arrrrrrrghhhhhh .... just got the mail and I have an electric bill for $231.14!!! Damnnnn.... I know it's the A/C, but I gotta have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Arrrrrrrghhhhhh .... just got the mail and I have an electric bill for $231.14!!! Damnnnn.... I know it's the A/C, but I gotta have it.
    Thats pretty large! Mine was 242.00 this month and the water shot up to 38.46... EEEK!!!:vanish:
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

its not the ac its all the computers ooo

just opened up my new car insurance bill, they raised it again, ouch!

I normally have electric bills in the 250-300 range, believe it or not, Panama has one of the highest electricity rates in the world
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    its not the ac its all the computers ooo
    yea -- well, that too LOL

:thumbsup: im bitching now because everyone is sitting tight just waiting to slam out the posts that they all ready made, come on people get yoru fingers going, i need a smoke

can we get this over with people before i get a call and have to go fix a fire system some where and I lose??

can we get this over with people before i get a call and have to go fix a fire system some where and I lose??
    LOL I'm here for the free food... someone point the way!
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

some one say free food?????????????????// where where, hope they have sprite

im so bored with this all ready! come one peopel get off your butts and start posting please.

im so bored with this all ready! come one peopel get off your butts and start posting please.
    I been posting I got drug in to post and I been typing away LOL

Angry

ok people my fingers hurt now, im tired out, need to shower and shave and where is my play time tonight with my dog ha, everyone is keeping me from her