Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if yo won lotto

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

if yo won lotto

hi there
    so if you won lotto what would yo do with the winning? give it all away, ya right. go crazy and buy everything you wanted?
    so what's up what would yo do?

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    id buy a giant house on the beach, split it into a two family and move someone i know into one half, then buy one giant rv and travel between long island and canada all the time, ahh to be retired

Well first I'd buy the house I am in now and two beside me so I'd have no neighbors Then I'd buy this abandoned hospital downtown and re-tool it into a homeless shelter.

I've thought of this many times I have a plan in my mind of how it would be. In the state of Missouri if you do not have a mailing address you can not get any sort of medical help. That also goes for foodstamps or anything at all.

This would give those really trying a helping hand. I'd also get donations for a clothing area where those that cleaned up could get some interviewing clothes or clothes to start a new life.

i'd prob hire people to come in and give classes on how to interview, computer skills etc... help people find and start a new life...

The rules would be
    no drugs
    no drinking
    chores per person/household
    no panhandling

Some guys could help maintence the building as their chore for rent, some could cook or clean etc...

you get the idea..

I'm not greedy.. I'd help out my friends too that needed a helping hand and work in the shelter to make others lives better.

The other thing i'd like to create is a no kill shelter for abandoned animals

I know it sounds sappy, but its my dream.
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    id buy a giant house on the beach, split it into a two family and move someone i know into one half, then buy one giant rv and travel between long island and canada all the time, ahh to be retired

Oh wow -- che and I have been learning alot about RV traveling! I'd love doing that!

Gotta admire your dream there Apryl ... although you do sound like you'll be setup as a one woman relief agency!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Gotta admire your dream there Apryl ... although you do sound like you'll be setup as a one woman relief agency!!
    Hahah that would be fine I'd of course hire helpers and work on volunteers. If you think of all the community services that get the bad kids from court the simple ones... could use those yes?
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

:high: :high: i would also hire gay lobbyist and go after don't tell, denfesive marriage act, and get the ufa act passed
    im tired of working and tired out of asshole boss's

:high: :high: i would also hire gay lobbyist and go after don't tell, denfesive marriage act, and get the ufa act passed
    im tired of working and tired out of asshole boss's
    A very noble cause as well!

did i leave out the auston martin that i want to olo in the gray siliver color they have and my dog yoyo wants a labtop for herself. she can be a real bitch

did i leave out the auston martin that i want to olo in the gray siliver color they have and my dog yoyo wants a labtop for herself. she can be a real bitch
    Ok that got me laughing and hard!

on the selfish side, I'd love to have a new car. I love BMW's never had one...

:nobody: i always end up with used cars or trying to rebuld muscule cars. would love a car for 150,000.000 and just pay cash for it, or an LM
    pipe dreams

what is a "new car" ??

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    what is a "new car" ??
    I have no idea, but I hear others speaking about it quite often!:toff:

don't they smell nice on the inside and shine real nice?

My car smells nice on the inside, and shines when I polish her... but she isn't new, so I'm not sure if that's a definitive response for "new car"

How about don't they have 0 miles on them when you take ownership