Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Either Stupid or Just Not Seeing Things

Either Stupid or Just Not Seeing Things

Long story short my eyes hurt alot from web work. I just noticed that I can up the browser size in IE... god how long have they had this neat little tool for those of us going blind?

Anyone else like this feature I'm digging it!
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Oh wow .... that's been around quite awhile! Che really has hers up to jumbo plus font size I think!

I have mine at 145 percent. As you know or don't know I have glaucoma, so I try to rest my eyes as much as possible.
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i like to keep the sizes what the surfer would be seeing, i screw up enough that i don't want the print or pic sizes to big

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    i like to keep the sizes what the surfer would be seeing, i screw up enough that i don't want the print or pic sizes to big
    This is just so I can read When I design I go back to the super small *normal* size for you all LOL:innocent:

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    thats cool, maybe i can throw out my glass's now, i hate wearing them. what a drag it is getting old

I'm really glad I didn't throw out my old glasses actually. The pair I've worn the last few years broke right in half over the nose ... and I'm blind as a bat without them! I was really praying I hadn't thrown out the pair I had before, and was feeling around my dresser drawers til I came up with the glass case! Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I'm really glad I didn't throw out my old glasses actually. The pair I've worn the last few years broke right in half over the nose ... and I'm blind as a bat without them! I was really praying I hadn't thrown out the pair I had before, and was feeling around my dresser drawers til I came up with the glass case! Whew!
    God that would be scary! I have bi-focals now, and I'm finding I can't drive at night hardly at all. It really scares the hell out of me...

i have a pair that was stor bough cost 350.00 and anther pair i use for work 12.00 cvs

i have a pair that was stor bough cost 350.00 and anther pair i use for work 12.00 cvs
    Do you see the same out of both? or are the store bought ones better? Just curious:wolf:

the expensive ones are only for the computer work, and the cheap ones go out into the field with me because i break them all the time

the expensive ones are only for the computer work, and the cheap ones go out into the field with me because i break them all the time
    You have GOT to stop using your face to hammer stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    You have GOT to stop using your face to hammer stuff!!

hahahh OMG :uhoh:

oo thats right, thats what hammers are made for, humm neve thought of that!

every thing is a big bluurrr right now glasss or no glass's