Thread: Any Carma Users?

Any Carma Users?

I have some questions that support at Too Much Media is unable to answer at this time. I have some very basic and dumb questions that I am seeking answers for. If anyone does use Carma and is actively using it, could you please private message me?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Why, if you have questions about their product, are they unable to answer you? :eek:

Regards,

Lee

A support ticket was sent to them requesting templating to be done. They explained the correction of the errors. The errors were fixed. They looked at the HTML however they say they can't aid with assistance on HTML. So we are rather lost in the dark right now battling between the HTML and the templating on the tour and members areas of Carma. We are running into first time errors in the launch of our first site utilizing the Carma CMS.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Talk to Mark Tiarra at guaranteeddesigns.com. He's done a lot of work with NATS, Carma, and is very familiar with the Smarty templating engine.

Hello Chip, I've spoken to him and we have some terrific things in the making that are going to happen very quickly. Your guidance is truly appreciated.

How long have you been gay?

I gave up on Carma

Its Hard!!