Thread: Content for sites

GWW Community Member Red Bag Paul's Avatar

Content for sites

So content for sites, what are the new trends these days? for you more experienced people, what do you guys see selling more these days? We have so many pictures of different content here but I don't really know where to begin. thought i would ask you guys what would be most productive!

good day!

:juggle:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    From my own in-house stats (which i need to show you how to access next week), i can tell you that retro, uncut and uniform sells exceptionally well

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I am agreed "long hair" is making a comeback , youth is still in fashion , but kink is definetly on the rise.

jim

GWW Community Member Red Bag Paul's Avatar
    what is retro!? and hasn't youth always been in fashion!? and what types of kink is on the rise?

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Good question. I'm at the same spot, and I'm just going first with what I enjoy, and think might be good selling niches. It makes sense that there are likely trends in niche popularity/profit. But how long do trends last... Even more confusing, I think about the following points.

Sometimes I wonder where the subjective/personal element comes in where "what sells best," and if it's a question that is an endless circle. I mean, everyone sells/promotes something different, or has some kind of limited range, even if some niches don't have much to do with others. I don't think most (or any?) webmasters "sell it ALL." (I actually thought of listing them all and realized it would be impossible with all the factors.) If a webmaster is still in business, they're obviously selling something they think is a good niche. That would make a lot of different choices of what the most popular niches are among a number of webmasters.

The more webmasters who answer the question, there's like to be a few niches that are more popular. OK. Are those couple of popular niches by personal choice that they'd be doing anyway, or did they find some niche that sells incredibly and dedicate themselves to it whether they liked it or not at all? I think some people definitely do that, but I think a lot don't, but what do I know at this stage.

Finally is the question that was brought up in a thread before. If you're starting off, do you really want to go with a really popular niche where you have so much competition?

Looking forward to the answer to your question as much as you are, Paul.