Thread: 'Straight' Guys On Hookup Sites...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin 'Straight' Guys On Hookup Sites...

I dunno sometimes these straight guys are to funny.

Just been chatting with one who wants to meet up later in the week but here's the deal....

He will get fucked by the two of us, while tied up, will let the two of us blow him and have us blow our loads over his face if we want but, because he is 'straight' he doesnt want to suck a cock LOL

Call me old fashioned but i always considered getting fucked up the ass by a guy (nevermind two) more 'gay' than actually blowing a guy.

Sometimes these straight boys make me laugh.

'Fuck me every which way you can think of but im straight so dont want to suck cock' LMAO

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Yeah, I always think it's really pushing the limit of "straightness" when a guy takes a cock up his ass. Maybe once, if he's really desperate for cash. But some of these sites have "straight" guys who get fucked or gang-banged a dozen times and seem to to love it...ummm, to me that's Dorothy-clicking-her-heels and sighing "Todo, we're not in Kinsey 1 anymore."

On the other hand, I've wondered if a straight guy would suck dick with a condom on it, because technically there wouldn't be a cock in his mouth...it would never actually make contact with him physically in any way, haha.

Kevin

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by vaqueros View Post
    On the other hand, I've wondered if a straight guy would suck dick with a condom on it, because technically there wouldn't be a cock in his mouth...it would never actually make contact with him physically in any way, haha.
    I have first hand experience of this and YES they will LOL

I totally dont get the 'im straight' mentality, if you are in bed with a guy, getting fucked, you may as well try a bunch of things... Maybe its just my perverted train of thought though LOL

Regards,

Lee