Thread: Tour Vs. Members Area Vs. Saturation?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Tour Vs. Members Area Vs. Saturation?

What do you think the prevailing focus of proram owners that have over-saturated sites should be when it comes to sales drying up for affiliates?

I see a lot of posts industry wide about how the tours of certain programs have stopped converting, especially on the PPS side of things and im wondering if it actually is the tours.

I have to wonder, with so many affiliates sending traffic to PPS programs, all with pretty much the same members area layout inside different sites belong to the same affiliate program, would simply swapping out the layout of the members area increase sales?

Your thoughts, do you think a surfer actually takes in to account the members areas that they have already paid to access when joining a new site that has a tour with a similar style to various other paysites?

Do you think surfers even realize that if they join a Rainbow Revenue site (for example) that they are going to see the same members area layout inside other sites belonging to Rainbow Revenue?

If a surfer has seen the same members area layout time and time again, im wondering if they actually take this in to account when signing up to some paysites that look like all of the others?

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    yes it does matter what a member area does look like it used to annoy me a lot joining some paysites to see that they had exact content in them as another site i had joined a week or month earlier i think the best way to do a members area is to make each one different with different contents in them

GWW Community Member
    Focus on your surfers wishes and expectations.
    Either they want the specific content or they don't.
    IF they want it, the price is not the main issue.

dvddownload.com/site/c10017_gay_premium.html
    These titles are doing well on our download site.
    One movie sells at the same price as a member ship to watch everything.