Thread: What Types Of Sites Are You Promoting To Story Traffic?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Types Of Sites Are You Promoting To Story Traffic?

A month or two back i built a few small story sites and they are actually getting a fair amount of traffic to them however, as of yet, no sales have been generated from these sites.

I actually think the reason that nothing has been sold off this traffic is because im actually promoting regular paysite memberships and not something catering specifically to surfers who are interested in stories.

Those of you that are dealing with story site traffic, what types of program are you using to generate income, are you promoting stuff other than membership paysites, dating, live cams, vod etc?

Any suggestions on what type of program i should be pushing on these sites to actually generate some revenue?

Regards,

Lee

If you were getting female str8 traffic I'd recommend www.redwordsaid.com, for audio stories. I do pretty good with it on my blog for women. I haven't found its equivalent in audio for gay or str8 men though.

Are you upselling to story type paysites or just hardcore photo/video sites?

Looking for content ;)
    honestly i just try normal sites but they convert very badly..

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i have not tryed building story sites yet because everywhere i have seen has required six to ten stories on a site and i think that might be a lot when a story costs about $10 each :eek:

We had story sites in our members areas. They were hardly ever looked at. The members were more into the videos and pictures. I can't really foreseeing it coming out well because wouldn't the surfer wish to look at pics or vids rather than reading?