Hello,

let me introduce our online payment system: wirex.org

Wirex is online finances made easy. Send or receive funds in different currencies, use real-time p2p payments, exchange your currencies and accumulate your funds in our solid, reliable system.

Check out our range of features to learn more:

• Free p2p transfers
  • Withdrawals to ePassporte, PayPal, WebMoney
  • Sending and receiving wires in USD and EUR from/to our account
  • Checks in EUR
  • Currency exchange
  • Mass payments for regular payouts (Wirex, ePassporte, WebMoney and Paypal)
  • Automated payments for goods and services

Becoming a happy Wirex customer is easy. Just fill in our registration form and we will get back to you with your account details. We do not request any IDs from you, but all the submitted applications have to comply with our policies.

Wirex features for affiliates:
  • Easy, no-cost p2p transfers for personal needs.
  • Anonymous operation with personal details not requested or stored.
  • Fully secured and encrypted data.
  • Easy-to-use interface.
  • Withdrawals to ePassporte, WebMoney and PayPal.
  • Receiving, sending and storing EUR and USD funds.
  • Cashing EUR checks.

Wirex features for affiliate programs:
  • Mass payments to your affiliates via Wirex, ePassporte, WebMoney, and PayPal.
  • Loading funds into your account via a variety of methods.

Wirex features for service providers:
  • Automated payments straight from your client's Wirex account to yours.

Wirex features for currency exchange services:
  • A database of pre-checked, reliable customers.
  • Fully authorized internal transfers.

And here's Wirex FAQ:

Q: How can I load my Wirex account?
A: At the moment you can load your Wirex account by the following ways:
- internal transfer from other Wirex account;
- bank transfer (wire) to our bank account;
- transfer to our ePassporte account (from business-accounts only);
- transfer to our Webmoney Z-purse.

Q: How can I get bank details to receive wire (to load my Wirex account)?
A: To get bank details please submit a ticket with as many details as you can provide: your senders, expected amounts and currencies, frequency of payments, etc. That will help us to provide you with the best bank details that suit your needs.

Q: I'm an affiliate program owner and I'd like to pay my affiliates with ePassporte. How much does it take me to make such payments via Wirex (I will load Wirex by wire transfer)?
A: First, you need to load Wirex by wire (fee is 1% + $30 for our offshore accounts). Then you make payments to ePassporte (fee is 1.5% + $2 for each transaction). So, the total fee is: 2.5% + $30 + $2*N, where N is the number of ePassporte transactions.
Please note: 1. Intermediary bank commission may be deducted from the amount we receive. 2. The wire fee above is for our offshore accounts. The wire fee for EU accounts is 1.5% + $30. Please refer to the Rates section for our current fees.

Q: I'd like to receive CCBill payments by wire to my Wirex account. What should I do?
A: If you have already received bank details (see "Receive wire" menu), you need to fill-in wire transfer form and send it to CCBill via fax or e-mail. We can check this form filled by you and fax it to CCBill (see "News" menu).

Q: Can you provide an invoice to my payer?
A: Yes, we can.

Q: I need an ePassporte account and a debit card, can you help me?
A: Yes, we can provide our clients with ePassporte account and their debit VISA-card.

Q: Is it safe? How are my money and personal data protected?
A: It is quite safe. We use secure connection (SSL) for data transfer between you and Wirex. All important operations inside the system are proceeded by using security keys. We employ other technical and software access control methods also, but we cannot disclosure them due to security reasons.

Q: I'm worry about your reliability. Can I trust you? How can I contact you?
A: We operate since May 2008. You can search Wirex reviews in internet. Client communication carried out via support tickets in client's area. All tickets are continuously monitored by our client managers and chiefs. You can also contact us via feedback form on our public page.

Q: Why don't you have a client office?
A: Our work does not require the client office. All problems can be solved remotely. It does not reduce our reliability (it even rises). We can tell you about some payments systems that had got such offices, and they failed. At the same time, many well-known payments systems (f.e. ePassporte) do not have client offices and work very well.

Q: Where you keep client's money physically? How do you provide liquidity?
A: Major part of client's money is kept on our bank accounts. Contrary to some other payment systems, we do not invest client's money into any projects or funds (even low-risk ones). Minor part of client's money is kept on our accounts in other payment systems we work with (ePassporte, Webmoney, etc.) for making fast withdrawals.

Q: Why your rates are higher comparing to some of your competitors' rates?
A: As was mentioned before, comparing to some other competitors, we do not invest any client's assets for making additional income. We gain income from our fees only. It guarantees assets safety and 100% liquidity, but our rates cannot be low, because payment system is a complex financial organization that demands a lot of means for its operation.

Q: Why should I have a reference for registration?
A: We operate with legal money only, so we need to be sure in our clients. Good references help us to know our clients.

Q: I have no reference, I work alone and know nobody. May I be your client?
A: Preferably yes. You have to specify as more as you can about you and your work (your websites, partnership programs you participate in, your forums/communities nicknames and so on) upon registration.

Need more information about Wirex? Feel free to contact and ask us!

wirex.org
admin [at] wirex.org or use our contact form on the site or ask right here.