View Poll Results: 99.99% Of Programs Do Not Care How Affiliates Make Sales

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

16 72.73%
  • False

6 27.27%

Thread: 99.99% Of Programs Do Not Care How Affiliates Make Sales

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

99.99% Of Programs Do Not Care How Affiliates Make Sales

Would you say this statement was true or false?

Im not talking about the 'public' perception of affiliate programs on the boards where they are obviously going to say they dont want pirate traffic, torrent traffic, password sharing traffic, etc, etc... Im talking about the 'real' world, do you think most programs care about how sales are being made so long as they are legitimate sales?

Regards,

Lee

I can't say what percentage don't care - but I'm willing to wager it's a large majority don't care (or monitor) how their affiliates are marketing/promoting.

However, in defense of program owners...it can be time-consuming to constantly check affiliate marketing - especially if you're a studio owner or producer of original content with a hectic schedule.

I'm not gay; I'm British! closer's Avatar
    I think most of them care but only at the moment they get noticed, they do not actively pursue all affiliates tracks which is an impossible task anyways

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    What i do find interesting...

Even on this poll the few people who have voted 'false' are ones who are actively accepting traffic from affiliates on password trading blogs LOL

So i guess even in polls, voting based on what affiliates perception should be of a program skews the results.

Regards,

Lee

I like cocks better than you!
    I think most program owners do not know where the traffic comes from.
    I receive spam all of the time of users generating emails promoting Platinum Bucks' straight sites. I've told PlatinumBucks about it and forwarded them the emails, they've acted like they didn't care.

I've also seen affiliates clearly lie about different programs and use misleading images and video clips (misleading = once I seen a bareback sample video -From Treasure Island- promoting Falcon Straight Men shortly after they brought back out their pre-condom content.)

I think a lot of the affiliates who are promoting wrongfully seem to be from overseas.