Thread: CSS Tables - How?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

CSS Tables - How?

So i have a few layouts that i would like to use CSS on instead of having to use regular html tables, do any of you folks know anything about using css to do page layouts?

Also, where would be a good place to look for this information without the info being to complex to understand?

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Here are some explanations and tutorials about using CSS for layouts instead of tables: http://www.cssmash.com/blog/guides/5...eb-page-layout

Tables are not dead and buried, however. They are still used, and probably will be for many years to come, for what their name imples: tabular data. The most common use is records in a database where each record occupies one row and every cell (column) in the row displays the same type of information. So you have:

Name Age City
    John 25 New York
    Susan 35 Miami
    Frank 30 Chicago

For this kind of structured data, with unknown numbers of records (rows) to be displayed, tables can't be beat. CSS is preferred for layouts in general, it's just that until CSS came along, tables were the easiest way to put some basic structure onto a web page.

Kevin

How long have you been gay? sitefarmer's Avatar
    some divs, some floats and done but if you have table structure better just make one div and put regular table in. Its alot easyer and works fine.

email: sales@bulkdesigner.com