Thread: Custom Domain Name Parking Pages

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Custom Domain Name Parking Pages

Do any of you folks park your domain names at your hosting company prior to setting anything 'live' on them site wise?

If you do, have you got any tips you would care to share with me, im currently about 2 weeks away from completion of a domain name parking script that i need to start working on page layouts for and other than standard domain parking sites like Sedo i havent really used very many different layouts.

Right now im thinking some kind of niche specific hybrid review, gallery and link list would be a good way to park these domains.

What im thinking is having 3 large-ish thumbs for some paysites, with accompanying text next to them, a few thumbs going to hosted galleries for the paysites and then a smaller collection of thumbs linking to hosted FHGs and links to a few reviews for some other sites, then just some 'filler' links going directly to some niche specific paysites.

Do you think this would work well or is there something else i should be doing with these templates to make monetization more likely?

Regards,

Lee

Are you describing the parked domains like Pimproll has? They host it, I select the niche sites to show (that are then hooked up with my refer code), I write the meta keywords and description, and can also add footer links to 5 sites.

Example:

www.2guyskissing.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    No its our own in-house system, not something others will be able to use, although we may end up offering the script for resale at a later date.

Im just wondering if there are specific types of layouts/sponsor inclusions that work better than others on a domain parking page.

Regards,

Lee