Thread: TheUnderwearPimp.com

TheUnderwearPimp.com

A very loyal consumer submitted a support ticket on March 3rd, 2009 informing a site had our videos live within their members area.
    One hour after the support ticket was submitted, a membership purchase was made to the site. Screen captures were taken, evidence was found. 6 videos were found live.
    TheUnderwearPimp.com uses their own merchant account. The site owner manually emails you access moments after your join.
    11 of our produced amateur videos were found.
    Immediately after screen captures and links were saved, a DMCA Take Down Demand was sent.
    The next morning an email comes in from the site owner stating, "I'm sorry, The videos you found were user generated and sent to us by users. We pay users for their content."

The videos were removed, and I asked "Don't you require 2257 documentation?" The site owners response was, "Yes, I do." Whatever, case closed.

2 weeks later, we went back into the site. 4 new videos were found of ours.

A DMCA was sent to their host (Yahoo) and the site owner once again.
    Yahoo never replied to the DMCA. A telephone call was made to them. The call was placed on speaker phone and was recorded by us. Yahoo seemed to not care. The "legal representative" we spoke with acted like "I don't care, what do you expect me to do? Get lost."

To make it short, between now and then we have been battling with TheUnderwearPimp.com. They seem to continue gain access to our videos.

After investigating the possibilities of content theft, we finally have a resolution. They have "downloaded" our videos from Shareaza or Emule. - Not much we can do, the sites / software is internationally based.

We logged in 3 weeks ago after ignoring them for about a month. Their members area has grown from where it was 3 months ago. Now having over 300 image galleries (had 10 3 months ago). Now having over 500 videos (had 30 3 months ago).

The videos consist of SeanCody.com, TopBucks image galleries, Badpuppy videos, Hot House videos, Men At Play, BoysPissing.com, aprox. 50 various site videos that are watermarked with the sites logo.

Last evening, screen captures were taken of our videos. We do not believe we will be able to shut the site down with DMCA Take Down Notices. Seems they don't work.

This morning, we filed a Federal Court case out of Philadelphia Pennsylvania against TheUnderwearPimp.com claiming $800,000.00 in damages of Copyright Infringement.

We hope this will get the point across.

wow, nice action. I do wish you guys the best of luck and hope you get these fuckheads shut down and possibly get some cash out of them too.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I like cocks better than you!
    Thanks Luke. We are not expecting money, although hey, it'd be dammed good. Yahoo has not paid a law suit in years. They have a shit load of suits against them.
    The site owner lives in an apartment. He rents space for his wonderful graphic design firm.
    There's no assets to attach. The 24 year old kid won't give up. We don't understand why. There's thousands of producers out there and he continues to use ours. I don't see what the advantage is between ours and theirs. :fucked:
    We're tired of the games they play.