Thread: Traffic Levels + Regular Sales

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Traffic Levels + Regular Sales

So i was wondering, over the past few weeks we've been doing a lot of traffic building exercises with Paul and we think he's finally at the point now where he can concentrate on continuing to build up the traffic he is getting on a daily basis to increase the amount of new sales he's making every week however, i was curious to see what you folks thought about how much traffic he would need to get on a regular basis in order to ensure a sustainable amount of new sales?

Other than just telling him 'get as much as you can' we're kind of wanting to set him weekly and monthly targets for traffic flow, right now he's about about 200,000 hits consistently a day to his free sites and galleries and he's making some sales but not nearly enough as he would like to have.

So, that being said, what type of traffic levels do you think a newer webmaster should be aiming for in his first month, 2 months, 3 months, etc in order to be able to build a consistent level of new sales to the sponsors he is promoting?

Regards,

Lee

imho, it should not be about traffic levels, it should be all about sales levels. Maybe give him a target of a multiple of his cost, like 2x his daily salary.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Luke,

I agree with you on the sales level thing however, in order for him to make sales, he needs to get a sustainable level of traffic, hence why i was asking about traffic levels and not sales.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Luke,

I agree with you on the sales level thing however, in order for him to make sales, he needs to get a sustainable level of traffic, hence why i was asking about traffic levels and not sales.

Regards,

Lee

Well there is some data lacking, IMO. What conversion are they getting, who are they promoting, are they doing anything with mobile traffic, etc?

You can aim for 500k uniques a day, if it converts shitty, then the sales will be down. It's not about the amount of traffic, it's about the amount of quality traffic.