Thread: Club Jason Sparks: NEW Gay Adult video site launched!

How long have you been gay?

Good Shit Club Jason Sparks: NEW Gay Adult video site launched!

Gay Adult Entertainer Jason Sparks
    Expands Brand with new Direction
    Actor-producer-director launches safe-sex production-company and website

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Media@clubjasonsparks.com

ATLANTA (August 5th, 2009) - Gay adult producer-director-actor Jason Sparks has announced the launch of his new adult production company, Jason Sparks Entertainment (JSE), a change in direction, that will focus on “safer sex” gay adult content.

Sparks, who has been in such films as “Muscle Lust,” “Flip This,” “Gigolo” and “Sweet Spot” announced the official launch of his new production company and companion website ClubJasonSparks.com. The new site goes live on Tuesday, August 4th 2009.

While Sparks had appeared in several fantasy videos, often referred to as barebacking, in his early career, he noted that his new production company and web presence will not include any such content.

“When I decided to start my own production company and launch ClubJasonSparks.com, I wanted to safeguard my models and performers and came to the decision to not include any barebacking, condom-free content,” Sparks says.

“I would never judge or condemn anyone who performed or continues to perform in this type of production, but I have really had a significant opportunity to work with people in the forefront of the industry and began to understand that our role as producers and entertainers is to put out the most erotic gay adult content while also modeling healthy sexual behaviors.”

Not to say, Sparks adds, that his new content will lack any of the raw sexuality of his earlier work. Filming new scenes is currently underway and Sparks says he is extremely excited about the new material he will be offering to fans and subscribers.

“I worked hard and have had a lot of fun - and some really passionate times - building my name in the industry. I have always worked to be on the cutting edge of adult entertainment and am really excited about this new phase of my career,“ Sparks said recently on set where he is filming new content for ClubJasonSparks.com, JSEs new web presence.

Honing his skills in the business, he recalls, has been a fantastic experience for him and he has had a lot of fun not only learning the ins and outs of the trade but also sharing the screen with some of the hottest men currently working.

Sparks says the new venture was the culmination of several years of work and planning. He has shot sizzling scenes for such adult entertainment companies as Lucas Entertainment and Hot House.

“Having that opportunity - to work with some of the best production companies, performers and names in the industry - has been invaluable to me both as a performer and as a producer,” Sparks noted. “The opportunities I had really were crucial to my decision to launch my own entertainment company.”

Sparks says that ClubJasonSparks.com will feature top-quality movies and photography showcasing the freshest and smoldering talents. Club Jason Sparks will feature Top Name performers who have worked with Studios such as Lucas Entertainment, Hot House and many more. In addition, Sparks is bringing out new, never-before-seen performers.

“ClubJasonSparks is at the forefront of the hottest work I have ever had the thrill of being a part of,” the producer-director-actor enthused from the set, “and I can’t wait to share it with my current fans and also a whole new community of subscribers.“

“I am ecstatic with all of the new content we have put together and can’t wait to share it with our viewers.”

About Jason Sparks Entertainment
    Jason Sparks Entertainment delivers original, top-quality streaming movies and unique photographs featuring some of the sexiest men working today. The website boasts unlimited, uncensored viewing of 3 hot new scenes every week, rivaling other online gay entertainment sites. The site features comparable membership rates and several options for members to join.

Members will also have access to exclusive content, live performer webcams and an exclusive entertainment blog, that gives the inside scoop on everything going on in the gay adult entertainment industry. Club Jason Sparks features models who have worked for Falcon, Hot House, Sean Cody and more. Free previews are available.

For more information and to subscribe, visit ClubJasonSparks.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Do you have an affiliate program?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?

Yes Sir!!

Great question the site is just live today and The affiliate program should be implemented within the next 2 weeks through DHD... I will post an update when the affiliate program goes live.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You should go with CCBill or Epoch for the affiliate program instead of DHD, you'll get more affiliates that way.

I wont join any DHD program as their interface is far to confusing.

Regards,

Lee