Thread: White Label Mobile Sites...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? White Label Mobile Sites...

Im at a bit of a loss right now with the latest 'trend' of programs offering up white label sites to paysite owners who for all intents and purposes own their niche.

Does nobody see how offering a white label mobile site solution for your website, and redirecting their mobile traffic to those sites actually waters down the effectiveness of their brand?

I mean, i know BuckAngel has a mobile version of his site for example, going to one of the TopBucks mobile websites but, how much of Bucks content is inside the TopBucks mobile websites?

It just seems counter-productive to me to have surfers hitting a niche specific site, looking for a niche specific type of content, then redirecting them to a site that doesnt have anything in it that they were looking for in the first place.

Does anyone else feel this way about mobile redirection?

I mean sure, these white label sites might sell some membrships, but at what overall cost to your sites brand?

Then of course, there is the redirection of affiliate traffic... Affiliates sending traffic to these paysites that have 'white labels' setup, are not getting credited with sales from that traffic, to me, that is shaving.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Then of course, there is the redirection of affiliate traffic... Affiliates sending traffic to these paysites that have 'white labels' setup, are not getting credited with sales from that traffic, to me, that is shaving.
    lee, not sure i'm following you here...are you saying affliates sending traffic to a paysite which in turn IF a sale is not main is being redirected to a program's white label?

regarding redirect scripts - I flat out don't use. you are giving up TOTAL control of your mobile traffic. i'd rather inform mobile users via a link or if it's a blog i use a plug-in.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymoviesblog View Post
    lee, not sure i'm following you here...are you saying affliates sending traffic to a paysite which in turn IF a sale is not main is being redirected to a program's white label?
    No im saying if you are sending mobile traffic to a programs site, who has setup a white label solution for Topbucks, or whoever, you are not getting credited with sales to that mobile site.

For example, lets say on Condom Cash i had a white label site setup on Uniform Cocks, if you send regular traffic to Uniform Cocks, you make sales, if any of your traffic is a mobile surfer, that traffic will be 'redirected' to the white label mobile version... Where YOU dont get credited for the sale.... Because your linking code does not work with a TopBucks site.

Regards,

Lee

Lee,

have a look to SexGoesMobile.com.

We offer a mobile page generator so you're able to build you own mobile site which you can host yourself. With a redirection script you can route your mobile traffic to this site.

We cover 20+ different niches this includes also Gay / Shemales etc. Furthermore we also offer mobile webcam chat (gay & non-gay)

Please send me an email if you need any further information.

Thanks!
    Fabio | ICQ: 569276861 | fabio [at] sexgoesmobile [dot] com | www.sexgoesmobile.com

If i do that, and use your redirection script...

Are my affiliates sending traffic to MY paysites able to get credited with any sales that are made to the mobile sites?

I.E... Will you be able to tell which of my affiliates sent the traffic, that made the sale to the mobile site and credit them with 50% of the sale through CCBill?

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Yup totally agree! But I do think the mobile market is a real up-and-coming market that needs to be included. That's why we decided to offer mp4 video encoding on all our members videos, so that iPhone/iPod users can enjoy.

SexGoesMobile.com - I checked this site, it looks like just another mobile affiliate program. Is that correct?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    yes it is shaving and there was a thread on greenguys forum about this a couple of months ago a lot of sponsors are doing this now!

To give you a brief overview:

SexGoesMobile is a company headquartered in Germany with an office in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

We're in the mobile industry since 10 years right now and we know what we're talking about when it comes to mobile. The mobile market in Europe are some steps ahead than it is in the US. But the US market is taking off right now.

SexGoesMobile is a mobile affiliate program - this is correct. However - we offer program owners an API which they can use to submit parameters through us e.g. an affiliate id.

With this API they're able to receive statistcs etc. which they can show to their affiliates within their own program. We pay them and they pay their affiliates.

Please note that this feature is within final testing stage and will be available in several weeks.

Of course we offer video stuff - but also interesting is our mobile webcam chat solution which is on the market since 5 yrs right now. It works as you know it from the internet.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Fabio | ICQ: 569276861 | fabio [at] sexgoesmobile [dot] com | www.sexgoesmobile.com

So when you launch this API program owners will be able to share revenue with affiliates? That is pretty cool, but until then, they are still shaving affiliate sales.

Regards,

Lee

In one to two weeks.

Thanks

keep us informed
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com