Thread: Newly Revamped TopBucks Military Tour

I'm not gay; I'm British! topbuckspaul's Avatar

Newly Revamped TopBucks Military Tour

Webmasters – In a move designed to increase its appeal in one of the gay market’s strongest niches, TopBucks.com (www.topbucks.com) announced today that it has added a new tour for GayMilitaryXXX.

“Earlier this year we had the unique opportunity to film on an active Czech military base and shoot content for a military month promotion,” said Lea Busick, Director of Sales and Marketing for Topbucks. “The episodes turned out great, and we received a very positive response from our members about them. Due to this great feedback, we decided to revive our classic site ‘Gay Military XXX’ and provide it a face lift centered on these new episodes.”
    With webmasters increasingly looking for a leg up in today’s economy, Busick said the TopBucks team felt there’s never been a better time to shine a spotlight on its military-themed content.

“This niche has always been popular, with lots of sites playing around with the whole notion of the so-called ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy,” Busick said. “With the rise of public awareness of this issue in recent months and of course the consistent, widespread appeal men in uniform, we believe our webmasters will find the extra sales boost they’ve been looking for by promoting GayMilitaryXXX via this new tour.”

The issue of gays in the military – often an issue that is ‘hot’ solely during national election years – has been thrust into the spotlight with the election of Barack Obama, who pledged to overturn the ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy while on the campaign trail. Now, many observers are watching and waiting for President Obama to fulfill the promises he made as a candidate

The August 3 edition of the Washington Post, for example, chronicles the tale of Air Force Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach, a former fighter pilot with 18 years of experience flying combat missions, who may find himself thrown out of the Air Force if the policy is not reversed. Fehrenbach originally planned to resign his commission, but reportedly changed his mind after hearing Obama speak on the subject during the 2008 election.

“Like a lot of Americans, we’re watching, waiting and hoping that this unfair policy is finally put to rest,” Busick said. “In the meantime, the least we can do is to give our fans a look at some hot guys in uniform, getting it on without fear of reprisals.”

The site is hot and if the promo was any indication you are going to rake in the sales and make more than a few of your surfer's stand at FULL ATTENTION!

For more information on how you can promote GayMilitaryXXX, visit www.topbucks.com or contact your TopBucks account representative.
    TopBucks | PlugInFeeds | Pink Visual | Male Spectrum
    ICQ# 461036262
    paull@topbucks.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice, ill be sending some traffic your way from my military/uniform blog

Im really digging this redesign

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Nice, ill be sending some traffic your way from my military/uniform blog

Im really digging this redesign

Regards,

Lee
    Right on -- thnx Lee!
    ICQ# 461036262
    paull@topbucks.com

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Well, I'll test it, but I'm not as thrilled with the design.

Those euro guys all look scrawny. Like I could snap them over my knee.

I'm not a bit convinced your designer has a sense of the niche.

Let's hope it tests well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Well, I'll test it, but I'm not as thrilled with the design.

Those euro guys all look scrawny. Like I could snap them over my knee.

I'm not a bit convinced your designer has a sense of the niche.

Let's hope it tests well.
    Please let us know how it does. We love to get feedback, as this can only help us improve.
    ICQ# 461036262
    paull@topbucks.com