Thread: You've been served...at Internext!

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar

You've been served...at Internext!

German citizen Thorsten Palacki, owner/operator of MonsterCocktube.com (dba Antelope Media aka Alphamale Cash) was just officially served with our copyright infringment lawsuit against him on the floor of the Internext show in Florida. Mr. Palaki has attempted to avoid service of the lawsuit for the past several months by trying to hide outside the USA and attempting to change the ownership of his domain into an bogus off-shore company.

We got him! He has now been officially served on USA soil. He has tried to hide by shifting ownership of his domain(s) to off-shore companies. We were also able to subpoena his payment processors and affiliate program payments that show all the money is being paid to him, not to the bogus shell companies.

People think that shell off-shore corporations can hide them…well guess again! They eventually have to collect the money they make and that’s the easiest way to trace and track them. Once a lawsuit is filed we can easily subpoena to get the payment and transactional history associated with any website. ISPs, payment processors, third party billers, you name it are all very happy to comply with court ordered subpoenas.

I now I sound like I’m gloating, but this is a big deal and sends a message to pirate sites that we can and will track you down and serve you. If you steal from Titan we will hold you accountable. It may take some effort, but trust me we will eventually get you. You can run, but you can’t hide!

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Cool.

Too bad no pics...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Reminds of the show back in 2004 when Gary got served by mistake LOL

We were sat in the lobby talking with friends and some guy just walks up and says 'Gary?' and holds an envelope out, which Gary takes, the next thing you hear is 'You've just been served Gary [removed]' to which all 5 of us turned around and said 'you have the wrong guy' LOL

Only took 5 forms of ID to concvince the dude with the legal papers that he had the wrong guy.

Just goes to show you should NEVER accept anything from anyone at the shows as you never really know what you are being handed until its to late.

Good stuff though Keith, also goes to show how stupid some of these people pirating content actually are i mean really, why would someone advertise themselves at the shows if they are doing something illegal?

Might be an idea for anyone promoting AlphaMaleCash to remove their links too, doesnt sound like that program will be around for much longer.

Its also quite funny that the guys on GMS have been bitching like crazy over the past few months about pirates and stolen content... Only for them to be advertising the services of one on their board the whole time $0.02

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Titanmen View Post
    German citizen Thorsten Palacki, owner/operator of MonsterCocktube.com (dba Antelope Media aka Alphamale Cash) was just officially served with our copyright infringment lawsuit against him on the floor of the Internext show in Florida. Mr. Palaki has attempted to avoid service of the lawsuit for the past several months by trying to hide outside the USA and attempting to change the ownership of his domain into an bogus off-shore company.

We got him! He has now been officially served on USA soil. He has tried to hide by shifting ownership of his domain(s) to off-shore companies. We were also able to subpoena his payment processors and affiliate program payments that show all the money is being paid to him, not to the bogus shell companies.

People think that shell off-shore corporations can hide them…well guess again! They eventually have to collect the money they make and that’s the easiest way to trace and track them. Once a lawsuit is filed we can easily subpoena to get the payment and transactional history associated with any website. ISPs, payment processors, third party billers, you name it are all very happy to comply with court ordered subpoenas.

I now I sound like I’m gloating, but this is a big deal and sends a message to pirate sites that we can and will track you down and serve you. If you steal from Titan we will hold you accountable. It may take some effort, but trust me we will eventually get you. You can run, but you can’t hide!
    This brought a big smile to my face.

Nice work - great that you were able to serve him in a big, hi-profile public place amongst industry folks. Would love to see a pic of his facial expression the moment he came to the realization.
    Kastle Archives Productions Inc. (est. 1999)
    http://www.ScruntsMaleBDSM.com
    Male bondage & fetish photography

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    that is very cool

It gets better....Once we got to Internext and had served Palacki we saw that his business partner Maik Herrmann was also there. So, we called back in the process server and served Herrmann as well. This time Herrmann squealed like a little girl, dropped the papers and ran! LOL! The service was legal and he has been legally served. Just because you squeal, drop the papers and run doesn’t mean you haven’t been served, it just means you are a 12 year old girl!

We got’em both!

Yes, that's them.

GWW Community Member
    Yes, that's them.
    What will be step 2 if I may ask, now that you have served them?

Quote Originally Posted by Notime View Post
    What will be step 2 if I may ask, now that you have served them?

Continue forward with the lawsuit and win a large judgement against them. Or, they can come to the table and start acting like adults and negotiate a settlement.

GWW Community Member
    I invited you to join www.xbiz.net Keith.
    When an email comes, you'll know why.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Continue forward with the lawsuit and win a large judgement against them. Or, they can come to the table and start acting like adults and negotiate a settlement.
    Good job Keith. Get the bastards. Hate to admit but I think we may belong to their affiliate program, if so, I'll make sure that is cancelled immediately.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by hdkbill View Post
    Good job Keith. Get the bastards. Hate to admit but I think we may belong to their affiliate program, if so, I'll make sure that is cancelled immediately.

Bill
    Thank-you Bill, we appreciate your support on this issue.

I'm not gay; I'm British!

Heres A Thought Served

Crime don't pay, bitch!
    :maxpower: :whip: