Thread: Evidence wipe

Evidence wipe

Lee, you request traffic to Evidence Wipe. The buy now button takes you to a paypal payment page. Affiliates aren't tracked, cookies are lost. Can you explain?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sure, http://cc.evidencewipe.com is the tour you are actually promoting, not the www. version

Regards,

Lee

Got it. I went to www.evidencewipe.com.
    Our "exit site" links will be changed today pointing to evidence wipe through condom cash.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    No problems

Evidence Wipe is actually selling quite well from exit links, since we started asking people to swap out their exit links from Yahoo, Google or Disney a few years back to Evidence Wipe, we're seeing some pretty nice conversions on the software, thats pure 'found' money and i think everyone loves found cash

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    evidence wipe sells good for me i have been selling it since i first started in this biz

We still haven't got to changing links out :thumbsdown:
    We will be doing this. Having exit links go to google, nick.com, disney.com, etc. They don't send you traffic and they don't accredit you for the traffic you do send, so why not try and make a buck or two out of it. Even if you make one sale... You didn't lose money out of it. You have to have an exit link per Visa. So why not. :idea: