Thread: Just What IS Docking?

Just What IS Docking?

If you're looking for docking in a video or photo set, what is it exactly that the niche should portray? There must be more to it than pulling foreskin over the partner's penis?

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Haha, sorry, Bec, but you already hit the nail on the head so there's not much more to add to your definition. According to Urban Dictionary it is:

"The act of placing the head of one's penis inside the foreskin of another's penis."

Of course, it could be a brief moment or the two guys could really work it for a while. If both are uncut, they might take turns as to whose dickhead slides into whose foreskin.

I see it as something that fetishizes foreskin because clearly a cut guy can't do it (the part of using his non-existent foreskin to wrap the other cock). Not all uncut guys can do it either. There needs to be a good amount of foreskin and it has to be elastic enough to open up for insertion.

Those who are foreskin-phobic will hate it. Those who are foreskin-fanatic will adore it. Those in the middle will just accept it as a part of the play time.

Kevin

So essentially a docking site is an uncut site that includes a bit more foreskin play. Gotcha. And thanks for the indepth response Kevin.

uncut guys are more sensitive under their foreskin, so docking is almost like getting your sensitive area fucked
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I see docking as all that, but kind of like a form of fucking/penetration (penitration? ha!). Having a guy inside of you or being inside of another guy.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Bec, if you're still following this thread, here's an additional related term you may not be aware of: overhang. That's when there's a lot of foreskin so it not only completely covers the head (glans) but keeps right on going, giving the cock in its fully soft state kind of a "nozzle" look at the tip. Technically the term is acroposthion but few people would use that.

Uncut seems to be a very popular niche, I bet if someone refined that to uncut-with-lots-of-overhang they'd do very well among the foreskin aficionados.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by vaqueros View Post
    Uncut seems to be a very popular niche, I bet if someone refined that to uncut-with-lots-of-overhang they'd do very well among the foreskin aficionados.

Kevin
    That IS a really good idea. Some guys are really into this - not just uncut but specifically the "overhang." I just never saw a site that really focused on this particular aspect. Men pull their foreskin to mimic this on uncut sites, but that is not the same thing as a natural overhang fetish.

No, I wasn't aware of the 'overhang' ... and appreciate the info!!

we have a good chunk of exclusive uncut and overhang content, we even provide some of this to webmasters in updates like this one

perhaps a site focusing on just this niche is in order....hrmmmm :luke:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

that's definitely overhang! What I am thinking of also is when the penis is erect, which is more difficult to find. For guys into this, that's the ultimate. I'm not talking about erect and just covered or "capped." Not sure how many models still have noticeable overhang with strong erections.