Thread: Is Adult The Only Business That....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Is Adult The Only Business That....

Gives their product away for free on a regular basis?

Ive been thinking about this for a couple of days after chatting with my Dad about offering samples and demo products and i honestly cant think of any other business that consistently gives away as much of their product as possible for free.

Can you folks think of one that does that same as we do in adult, consistently giving away more and more of our saleable product for free in the hopes of getting someone to pay for it eventually?

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    no,

but no business works like that... oh hold it... itunes does let you listen into the songs

thats the only one that comes to my mind
    :-D

sure! in fact, i posted about this at gd today. sees candy has been giving away free candy to everyone who visits their store for decades. software companies give away limited feature versions hoping you'll buy their bigger better version - avast is a great example of that. arie just downloaded 100% free forever cnc software that they hope you'll like so much you'll buy their more complex version.

and most of our free content is samples, the videos running 1 to 4 minutes max - not full videos. also adult free pics tend to be smaller.

as i said on the other thread, my daughter is WAY into getting free stuff, and luckily for her companies are into giving free stuff - they ask that if she likes the products she'll talk about them to friends and online. she gets free pantyhose, free bottled water, free steak knives, a free sonic toothbrush from philips (i paid $54 for the same toothbrush) and the list goes on and on and on. and most of the time she gets these direct, not through a third party.

then there's lots of newspapers and magazines that will send you a free copy or even a couple weeks of newspapers as a trial. gyms give free month memberships.

oh, let's not forget free cell phones, which are pretty common since the companies want to get our monthly money.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Loads of freebies out there if ya know where to look.

Not just adult.