Thread: Ex-Boyfriends?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Ex-Boyfriends?

It seems like ex-girlfriend sites are quite popular right now on the straight side of the business but im wondering if anyone has tried this on the gay side of things and if so, how well did the niche sell for you?

Im also curious as to how some of the companies who have ex-girlfriend sites actually get around the fact that they do not have 2257 documents on some of the models as they are quite clearly 'lifted' off the web and not produced content.

Regards,

Lee

blah blah blah...

SeeMyBF.com

http://www.seemybf.com/ is sort of inline with what you mentioned and they get most (if not all) their content from member/surfer submissions. not sure how accurate this is, but their content is definitely taken by total amateurs with webcams and digital cams. check out their site for submission rules and copyright info.

a heads up though...their member's area licks ass! great concept but one of the shittiest member areas around. they call adding 4-5 amateur member-submitted pics an "update"

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

Allan,

Hit me up on ICQ please babe, have a project i need some content for that you might be able to help in my search with

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by GPallan View Post
    http://www.seemybf.com/ is sort of inline with what you mentioned and they get most (if not all) their content from member/surfer submissions. not sure how accurate this is, but their content is definitely taken by total amateurs with webcams and digital cams. check out their site for submission rules and copyright info.

a heads up though...their member's area licks ass! great concept but one of the shittiest member areas around. they call adding 4-5 amateur member-submitted pics an "update"
    Is this your site? There is a image in the tour that is owned by us and copyrighted by us through the U.S. Copyright office that nobody has permission to use.

If it is your site, I highly suggest you contact me within 24 hours through PM on here to remove the questioned image.

Quote Originally Posted by philb View Post
    Is this your site? There is a image in the tour that is owned by us and copyrighted by us through the U.S. Copyright office that nobody has permission to use.

If it is your site, I highly suggest you contact me within 24 hours through PM on here to remove the questioned image.
    No it isnt his site.

Regards,

Lee

What is interesting, there is a thread over on GFY where people are discussing stolen content being used on these types of site, makes you wonder if the proliferation of illegal tube sites have spurred certain companies to join the ranks with them and start stealing other peoples content to use on site tours.

Seems a very large affiliate program (Brazzers) on the straight side of things has been caught stealing content from several other large programs to use on their latest 'ex girlfriend' site today.

Regards,

Lee

blah blah blah...
    what lee said

and they screwed me over a membership, so be my guest and do what you have to do.

make sure to let CCBill know too. i had to fight it out with them (CCBill) to refund my membership trying to prove to them that the pics on their tour are nowhere to be found in their member’s area

Quote Originally Posted by philb View Post

DIXTER.COM

They think they're smart by achieving private registration.
    Usually, on private registrations, it shows you the host by displaying the name servers. There's is:
    NS1.REALITYCHECKNETWORK.COM
    NS2.REALITYCHECKNETWORK.COM
    When you go to "realitychecknetwork.com" the site doesn't work. After doing a little digging... They're my neighbor Right out of Redding, Pennsylvania! I sent them a DMCA last evening. The guy states, "Oh, we have 2257's on all of the guys shown, I don't know what your talking about, we paid them for their picture, I'm not taking it down."
    Yea whatever, BS! :shitpoke: See you in court bastard.

One other thing that puzzles me is, this site is a CCBill EU site. Meaning, international. But, after really digging into some things, I find that the "Owner" of the company is in europe. The "Second Person" is here in the U.S.
    And I'm seeing that many of the illegal sites out there seem to be from overseas. Do they not think that they can get caught doing this crap? All they have to do is step one foot into the United States and just like Titan did, they can slap that summons right at them to Federal Court for infringement and sue the hell out of them and could take everything they have.

blah blah blah...
    does the fact that he's using your pics on the tour, meaning that he's not "directly" profiting from them, give him any ground?

DIXTER.COM

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    does the fact that he's using your pics on the tour, meaning that he's not "directly" profiting from them, give him any ground?
    I may be wrong but I believe all copyrighted materials are property of the producer unless they sign a release stating otherwise.....so the pics on tour would be a violation and he would have no grounds for using them without permission of the producer

That is irrelevant. The image on his site is a screen capture from a video. The video is copyrighted with the U.S. Copyright office. He is infringing on a copyright, he is liable for $25,000 in damages just for that one infraction. He is liable for this amount regardless if the video is given away or if he charges for access to it. He was given 48 hours to remove the image. if it is not removed by Monday morning, a filing will take place and a request for a settlement will be made.

We clearly are not playing anymore.

Prior to a DVD release. The second the DVD comes out of editing, a package is prepared for the U.S. Copyright office. It's contents include:
    This form: http://www.copyright.gov/forms/formco2d.pdf
    A check payable to "Register of Copyrights."
    A copy of the DVD with the title on it and (c) year, company name.
    It's sent UPS ground which gets there the next business day. It is signed for. Once they sign for receipt of the package, your copyright then becomes in effect.

About 18 months later, you receive your Copyright certificate in the mail.
    Once they receive it, your motion picture work is copyrighted.
    We do this with each and every one of our DVDs.

We are following Titan's foot steps. When we find pirated or stolen videos anywhere, we first find out who it is:
    Owner Name, address, etc. If they are in the united states, we take our happy ass to Philadelphia and file a Federal Court suit. About 60 days later, we're in court. Once the suit is filed, our lawyer then sends the filing and a settlement offer letter to the "infringing party" if they refuse to settle by forking over a bank issued check within x amount of days, we go to court and let the judge do the ruling.

Will we gain a financial gain out of this... it's possible. Who can afford a large lawsuit of $25k or more and pay it up front? Nobody that I know. If they have assets, you can put a lean on them... It's a little further detailed.

Regardless if we get money, we're bringing the scumbags to face and hopefully eventually these thieves will get the point across.

This guy has refused to remove the content. Screen captures and a print off of the webpage has been placed into possession by us. We have all of the evidence. They cannot do anything to hide it.
    Monday, we will be filing suit.

As far as a DMCA is concerned. We are not obligated to send anyone a DMCA. It is not a requirement. We do it because we give them a warning of 48 hours, you remove it or we will do this. For us to go file the suit, it involves 3 hours of driving time, $10.00 worth of tolls, parking meters, go in and fill out the paperwork. It's about a 5 hour procedure. Thus, the loss of a day.
    This is why we send a DMCA.

This guy replied by email (in writing) he is not removing the image. His reply was a "no, I am not complying." Thus, we will be seeing him in court most likely. So we do offer that chance.

IF, your motion picture work is not copyrighted through the U.S. Copyright Registration office... You cannot collect for damages. IF your video is out there and stolen by 30 people, they put it in their members area, and they make every penny on it. YOU CANNOT sue. You can sue for what you think they earned, but it probably won't hold in court.

This is why people should pay the fee to the Gov't, and go after these bastards. They're going to keep doing it until one day when the wrong person gets sued and loses his ass in court and has to give away everything he's got to the person suing him.. These people won't stop. It's ONLY going to get worse.

But, many producers just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by barnkin View Post
    I may be wrong but I believe all copyrighted materials are property of the producer unless they sign a release stating otherwise.....so the pics on tour would be a violation and he would have no grounds for using them without permission of the producer
    That is correct too.

I was on gay.com a bit ago. I seen half the images in profiles. :fucked: