Thread: i built my first hun gallery last week and it got accepted

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

i built my first hun gallery last week and it got accepted

last week i built my first gallery for the hun and when i checked my email today he emailed me saying that it was accepted and i only used 16 pics and text with no recip do you think i will see a lot of sales or traffic from the gallery i have been told by a lot of people that traffic is a lot and that it is going to use a lot of bandwidth so what do you think i will see for traffic or sales

gay galleries don't use all that much traffic. whether you see sales depends on your gallery and niche - i used to do pretty well on the hun in almost every gay niche, but my black jackoff galleries didn't make one sale.

i submit every once in a while, you get a little boost in traffic and sometimes you get some sales...its really hit and miss with gay galleries. I find often that getting a gay gallery in the overflow section sells better.

good luck, hope you make big bucks
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    I wish you luck, Rich, with your gallery! Keep us informed how it's going on
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

Very cool, congrats .... now lets hope you make enough sales to cover your bandwidth!!!! :cheekymonkey: