Thread: How Do You Know When A Program Owner Is Serious About Business?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Do You Know When A Program Owner Is Serious About Business?

Over the past few months there have been a lot of programs with 'issues' happening, either with neewbie mistakes happening where affiliates are not being credited with sales, or more tech related problems due to script installs and even some sites that have just basically launched and a few months later closed down or changed processor with no warning to their affiliates at all.

With that in mind, how do you decide whether or not a program owner is actually serious about the paysites and affiliate program they own vs someone who is just 'dabbling' with paysites and a program to try and make some extra beer money?

Are there things you look out for specifically that helps you to decide whether you think the program owner is serious about their sites or not before signing up?

Regards,

Lee

I base it on history and recommendations. If a company has a strong history of being honest and running good quality sites and comes with recommendations from others I know in the biz, then and only then will I do business with them.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com