So i was just having a conversation with Paul about a promo we're about to be running for raised payouts on Condom Cash again next month and he mentioned to me that it probably wouldnt be a good idea.

Upon asking him why, he said he was reading on GFY earlier that a lot of people tend to shy away from affiliate programs when they have a raised payout, he sent me the link to the thread in question and it appears that many who posted in it, did in fact say they didnt promote programs that offered raised payouts.

Now based on my past experiences in running these promotions, it seems clear to me that a major difference between the straight and gay webmaster community is that a lot of straight webmasters tend to opt for PPS over revshare and i was wondering if there are any other major differences (apart from the type of content we promote) that you folks could think of?

Another major one that comes to mind for me is that typically on straight webmasters boards there tends to be a lot more 'noise' than actual business discussions whilst on many of the gay webmaster forums that have come and gone over the years, the amount of 'noise' has been limited to a few individuals.

So what else helps distinguish the gay webmaster community from the straight webmaster community?

Regards,

Lee