Thread: For Immediate Release

For Immediate Release

- Copy -
    For Immediate Release
    RE: Sebastian's Studios, INC. terminates Office Manager
    Date: Tuesday August 18, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV

August 06, 2009 Derek Lee Tanner, our Office Manager was terminated and walked out of our offices. The gross misconduct which was demonstrated on a webmaster affiliate online forum board was the cause and reasoning.
    After researching posts and emails we have investigated the behaviors in a deeper matter. It was discovered after his termination behaviors were not limited to advise and helping others but in a matter which was further extreme.
    Our lawyers have mailed certified letters to the online webmaster forum board owner(s) to remove Derek's posts. Unfortunately, we were not able to accomplish this matter as it was rejected by the site owner(s).
    After speaking with various companies who were "attacked" things have been patched up and we are making this public information to extend apologies from our offices.
    At this time I wish to not disclose the exact communications that were delivered by Derek. We have however retained our lawyers and are going into a costly law suit.
    After Derek's termination, we have been unable to contact him. In any event Derek should act in a representing matter of our company, it is illegal and is not authorized in any means.
    Derek since has been replaced.
    We are extending our reach to anyone who has felt attacked, burdened, or in any other means. We would like to move forward in nothing other than a positive and successful relationship.

Should you wish to gain further information, please contact us.

--
    Regards,
    JJ Ruch
    President
    Sebastian's Studios, INC. & AmAd Media Distribution, INC.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    In case anyone is interested to know the background behind this, the original thread is located here...

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=32061

It was locked, but now it is re-opened as it appears Sebastian Studios is trying to get some additional PR exposure from it, despite wanting the topic dropped.

Regards,

Lee

a press release when someone is fired?????
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Isn't that a hoot? :haha:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Think big. Shoot hard.
    This gets weirder every day.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

For Immediate Release
    RE: Seth
    Denver, CO

I shit showered and shaved this morning.

Be sure to update your Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and hit all the other boards with this very helpful information.

Who the hell cares about your petty bullshit. What a bunch of fucking morons.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    These guys are so full of shit it isn't even fun. Its the same fucking studio that made up at 2257 inspection so that they could get some PR. Its the same studio that has falsely accused me of stealing their content (as if anyone would even want their shitty content in the first place).

Also, just out of curiosity, how do you fire someone who doesn't exist? :p :p
    ICQ# 200-385-093

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    So you fired him for this, but not for posting your companies bank statements online here: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=27216

The screen shots aren't there any more, but I have them on my computer. You guys eat a ton of fast food out of that business account. :drumstick:
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    For Immediate Release
    Denver, CO

Be sure to update your Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and hit all the other boards with this very helpful information.

for some strange reason, I find this PR more interesting :bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    For Immediate Release
    Denver, CO

Seth, you don't know how correct you are.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Also, just out of curiosity, how do you fire someone who doesn't exist? :p :p
    Really good question. And, I bet you know the answer.....:thumbsup:

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    In case anyone is interested to know the background behind this, the original thread is located here...

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=32061

It was locked, but now it is re-opened as it appears Sebastian Studios is trying to get some additional PR exposure from it, despite wanting the topic dropped.

Regards,

Lee
    Lee, they must believe in the old adage about "there is no such thing is bad publicity". Gawd are they wrong. Webmasters read this crap and think; "WTF". Is there anyone on this board who will deal with Sebastian's Studios, Inc. or JJ?

Bill

Bill