Thread: Some Affiliate Programs That Are Being Used By Content Theives...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Some Affiliate Programs That Are Being Used By Content Theives...

http://www.g8yy.com/

Quite a few well-known sites are listed on that page which is used to redirect traffic from some of Chinas and Japans biggest content sharing forums $0.02

Might be an idea to drop any affiliate accounts being used there.

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    is it my imagination or is this problem getting worse, I seem to be more time every week on looking at pirate sites and sending DMCA...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    No it isnt your imagination, it is getting worse because a lot of people now have the mentality that if they cant beat them, they should join them

To be fair though, its possible that a lot of those sites on the list do not realize they are getting traffic from content traders $0.02

Its sad but true.

Regards,

Lee

yeah its getting worse, mainly because broadband is now in every third world country and its cheap, plus so many of these 'file storage' sites are online now, like rapidshare, where a website simply has to point to a rapidshare link and not worry about the bandwidth costs or the implication of actually hosting an illegal file and getting your account shut down.

I have said this time and time again, we really need to go after the payment processors for these file storage places, like PAYPAL. Cut out the money flow and those sites will shut down.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com