Thread: Mancheck site requirements

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.

Mancheck site requirements

I haven't been able to find anything specific on their site. Are there different site levels, minimum pic requirements and limits on ads etc. ?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    No clue i stopped trying over there years ago.

From what i understand though they have the old team back... From when MANCheck was actually selling so hopefully we'll start seeing an improvement over there shortly once they get back in to the swing of things.

Regards,

Lee

Thanks Lee. I don't know what I'm missing but they are not making it easy for me to find it or I may just need a new pair of glasses.

I sent them an email awhile back with the same question and I did get an answer. I'll see if I still have that.

How long have you been gay?

Here to help

Hi,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Steve Elliott, one of the original team of Mancheck. And yes, we are BACK.

May I suggest contacting us directly at sales@mancheck.com. Put in the subject line Attn: Car - Steve suggested I contact you.

Car will answer any questions that you may have and if I can be of any help at all please contact me at steve.elliott@diamontcanada.com

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by coctronic View Post
    I haven't been able to find anything specific on their site. Are there different site levels, minimum pic requirements and limits on ads etc. ?

Quote Originally Posted by selliottsxm View Post
    Hi,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Steve Elliott, one of the original team of Mancheck. And yes, we are BACK.

May I suggest contacting us directly at sales@mancheck.com. Put in the subject line Attn: Car - Steve suggested I contact you.

Car will answer any questions that you may have and if I can be of any help at all please contact me at steve.elliott@diamontcanada.com

Steve
    Good to get a response. Thanks Steve and good to meet you. I actually did find a link to describe the requirements for a Mancheck Plus site.

But I will contact you guys for more info on any other site levels that may also exist.