Thread: One Thing In Adult You Cant Do That You Would Like To?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

One Thing In Adult You Cant Do That You Would Like To?

Is there something in the audlt industry you would like to be able to do but actually cant, no matter how much try to learn doing it?

For me there are actually two things that i just cant get my head around, the first is programming in PHP, i know its probably one of, if not the easiest programming language to learn but i just cant seem to figure it out, i know enough to tweak scripts here and there but that is about it.

The other is design, again, i know enough about the basics to put a concept together, but when it comes to the actual 'quality' side of design work, no matter how hard i try i can never get banners, buttons, headers, etc, to the quality that most paid designers do.

A supplemental thing id love to learn at some point, would also be server management, knowing how to set a server up, control it, configure it etc, but i doubt im ever going to try learning it or will need to use such skills, its one of those 'fantasy' things id like to be able to put on my resume one day

So how about you folks, are there things you wish you could do skill wise in adult but no matter how hard you try, you just cant seem to get them right?

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i would like to learn photoshop or some other design program i think it would be great for me to be able to build my own banners and paysite tours whenever i needed them