Thread: does your gut instinct matter...

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are

does your gut instinct matter...

...in business?

Not talking about informed hunches, attained data, or logical thoughts. Just your feelings.

For example, on occasion I notice sites that used to seem full of vitality that now feel quite lackluster. Makes me wonder "what's happening there?" or "are they making any money?" or "anybody there?" when you have no objective reason to state why you feel like this. Do you trust those feelings and do they pan out to be reliable?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yes, always.

If something doesnt look or feel right about someone or something ill walk away, thankfully ive never been wrong yet.

Might take a while for my gut feelings to manifest itself in to reality but sooner or later they do and im glad i backed away.

A good example is iBill, people told me i was crazy for not using affiliate programs that billed through iBill... Yet i never lost a dime when they went tits up $0.02

Regards,

Lee

I don't listen to my intuition as often as I should.
    Kastle Archives Productions Inc. (est. 1999)
    http://www.ScruntsMaleBDSM.com
    Male bondage & fetish photography

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Intuition is a strange thing. It's easier to follow it when you feel something really strong. But often it is much more subtle and elusive.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i think it does yes but i will always ask a couple of different people by pm on here if i am right or not or will look around on other boards and search about them there was a guy who sent me an email about promoting there websites a month ago and after a quick search on here i saw he was friends with someone who was stealing so did not work with them.