Thread: How Much Does Image Retouching Cost?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Much Does Image Retouching Cost?

We have a few specific photos that we want to get retouched, sharpened, zits removed, skin smoothed out and brightness/contrast changed etc, does anyone know how much this type of thing costs to have done?

Regards,

Lee

How many is a few?

I specialize in retouching - time allowing I could take a look at what you need done if it's not too extensive.
    Kastle Archives Productions Inc. (est. 1999)
    http://www.ScruntsMaleBDSM.com
    Male bondage & fetish photography

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    , I was thinking that too , I was also thinking about the difference between the models in seancody's photography (touch up) and the actual video of the model , I have nothing against "pretty pictures" I make them all the time but when there's a "video" involved it's often a "let down" to see the "picture perfect" model in "HD ACNEZITVISION" better to leave it natural and/or not hire/buy the "model?" (once upon a time "model" meant without or very little flaw! , the pinacle of physical human excellence! , now it's anyone that will take their clothes off. )

if we are talking "twink" the "leading men?" in content sales for me are between the ages of 18 - 24 I would leave them natural , there's something about "long hair" , "bushy pubic/anal hair" and "slight" facial flaws that my buyers do not want me to "clean up"

jim

I've never paid, always done it myself. I'm wondering how much it costs as well.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Im actually only needing about 15 pics doing, ive actually found a friend that works with Photoshop to do them for me for free

Regards,

Lee

Here's a reduced size sample (orignal was 1500px on widest side) of one pic that he did in about 1 minute...

What do you folks think?

Regards,

Lee

seeing them flip back and forth like that ... he's a tad high on adding contrast and the color hue is just a little too red for the guy on the right, and that's the one he needs to adjust to.

Buddy Profits Webmaster

PhotoShop image adjustment

I have been using Photoshop for, well, forever it seems. Can I make a recommendation?

In Photoshop, go into Image > Adjustment > Levels and a window will open that shows a wave graph with three arrows at the bottom of it, a black one, a gray one and a white one, in that order. Adjust the Input levels by bringing the black arrow to the right to where the wave begins, and the white arrow to the left where the wave ends on that side. Also play with adjusting the Output levels.

I find in a lot of cases this is all you need for adjusting the contrast and color correction. Of course, hiring someone who actually knows what he's doing means you will be able to do a lot more to improve your images.

-Rick

Rick Wood
    BuddyProfits
    Gammae.com/buddyprofits

Quote Originally Posted by rickbuddyprofit View Post
    I have been using Photoshop for, well, forever it seems. Can I make a recommendation?

In Photoshop, go into Image > Adjustment > Levels and a window will open that shows a wave graph with three arrows at the bottom of it, a black one, a gray one and a white one, in that order. Adjust the Input levels by bringing the black arrow to the right to where the wave begins, and the white arrow to the left where the wave ends on that side. Also play with adjusting the Output levels.

I find in a lot of cases this is all you need for adjusting the contrast and color correction. Of course, hiring someone who actually knows what he's doing means you will be able to do a lot more to improve your images.

-Rick

Rick Wood
    BuddyProfits
    Gammae.com/buddyprofits
    Good advice.

I might also add - instead of hiring someone to do it for you - see if you can find someone who'll tudor you for a price. The old adage of teaching a man how to fish instead of just giving him a fish.

I actually enjoy the post-edit process - watching a photo 'pop' to life as its being tweaked (especially pics I initially thought were throw-aways, but turned into something really good with a bit of TLC).
    Kastle Archives Productions Inc. (est. 1999)
    http://www.ScruntsMaleBDSM.com
    Male bondage & fetish photography