Thread: In-House Traffic Vs. Affiliate Traffic...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

In-House Traffic Vs. Affiliate Traffic...

I was curious if anyone had actually taken the time to compare how well in-house generated traffic compares in terms of overall profitability when put against affiliate traffic?

As of right now im running reports on CCBill to compare how well our traffic from affiliates on Condom Cash vs our in-house traffic works in terms of sales volume and profitability, im actually thinking that a lot of the in-house sales we generate might be converting lower and retaining longer than some of the sales that our affiliates are sending.

I know i still have members rebilling and logging in to our members areas from 4yrs ago when we first started beta testing the Condom Cash sites but off the top of my head, im pretty sure that our longest rebilling affiliate sale is only about 18 months right now.

Have any of you folks with programs noticed if your in house generated sales rebill or make you more sustainable profit over affiliate sales?

Regards,

Lee

my own traffic is the best traffic in the whole wide world :luke:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Interesting...

So ive spent most of this evening going through stats from CCBill for the last 3 years worth of sales from Condom Cash and it does appear that in-house traffic not only converts 3 times better than affiliate traffic does, but it retains up to 6 months longer also.

Of the in-house sales and traffic we are generating, it also looks like natural organic search engines traffic is what converts and retains the best.

Might be time to launch some more keyword rich private paysites just for the SEs based on the numbers i have seen today.

Regards,

Lee