Thread: Jamaica in July?

princess

Jamaica in July?

Yep I'm going to Jamaica July 4th..! Have any of you ever been? Is the weather there nice most of the time?

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Hey princess!

Actually Jamaica in July is HOT! But nice.

It's the rainy season in the area, but it's like Florida. Fine all day then rains for an hour then is beautiful again.

The ONLY thing I would warn you about is it is hurricane season. But, you will have more than enough time to know before you go if something is brewing. SO far so good

Hope you have a great time!

Hugs,
    Gary-Alan

Jasun
    I spent a month in Jamaica back in my early 20s. I was dating this bored millionaire who liked to take young guys and globe-trot them around.

Jamaica was beautiful and amazing... I spent the bulk of my time scuba diving and snorkelling in the reefs. But being a blonde woman, I'd suggest you never go anywhere without a male companion, and try not to get too far away from the tourist areas. It's safe for the most part, but there are some rather sticky situations you'd like to aviod.

Jamaica, by the way, was where I found my love of getting straight guys in the sack. I was staying at Hedonism in Negrill for a couple of weeks, and just about every night, there was another guy from Long Island or Virginia or Texas who'd find some way of getting me alone on the beach and then telling me it was their last night on vacation, at that they wanted to do something they'd never done before.

I. of course, could never turn my back on a man in need.... some of them were, however, required to turn their backs on me (ha ha)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hope you have a great time hon and congrats again on winning the prize :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    OH.. things to make sure you do.

If you're in Negrill... Go cliff Jumping at the "Stand"

don't miss "Miss Annie's Cakes". (they're very.. um.. magic)

DO NOT miss going scuba diving or at the very least snorkelling in the reefs. You'll never want to get out of the water. Ever.

If you're gonna be in Ochi Rios, do Dunn River Falls, and you can go horse back riding right up into the mountains.. and I can't remember the name of the place, but way up on top of the mountain over the town, there's a gorgeous Public Garden. The view is astounding.. especially at night.

Hope you have a great time.

princess
    I'm going to Hedonism III Runaway Bay in Montego Bay...

Thanks for all the advice Jasun.. sounds like I can expect a excellent time. Hell sounds like I'd have a even better time if I was a male.. *giggle*

Bell
    Originally posted by princess
    I'm going to Hedonism III Runaway Bay in Montego Bay...

Thanks for all the advice Jasun.. sounds like I can expect a excellent time. Hell sounds like I'd have a even better time if I was a male.. *giggle*

is it a group of you going ??
    will anyone you know be there ??
    you ARE taking a camera, correct ??:whip:

I noticed your tan this year was already quite GOOD
    (you slut)

~Bell